Developers working on games for next gen says PS5 is more powerful than Scarlett

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know thinking and being an intelligent person isn’t your forte (as the L of you selling your precious PS4 to go to japan and get rejected suggests),
giphy.gif

the hell you talking about? Making up narratives now? lol.

but nothing in your bytchass original post said anything about “DEVS” or anything relevant to what your retarded ass is typing.
Oh u big mad now :umad:
Nothing in my bytchass post said anything about devs but gee riddle me this, you didn't bother to click the tweet to READ more? You think I just posted some random tweet from a random nobody saying something just to make a thread? :mjlol: AGAIN, if the tweet said Xbox Scarlett>>>PS5 you wouldn't be saying anything.

Your post is some random sony nerd cac talking about “rumors”... thats it
Again with the narrative. Some random sony nerd cac? A person is a random sony nerd cac if they tweet saying rumor has it PS5 is more powerful?

So again... what did your stanning ass expect them to say? That they put out a weaker system AGAIN?
This is a stupid question because the tweet ISN'T FROM SOMEONE WHO WORKS AT SONY and it's not even a frigging declaration, it's a person saying RUMOR has it that PS5>>> and in the tweet below it, he specifies it's from DEVELOPERS. Your ass just wanted something to cry about. That's why @AkaDemiK 's post was stupid because his dumb ass sound like he didn't even read the tweet or anything because it clearly says "rumor" and it doesn't even say "Our PS5 is .." so it's a really dumb statement.

Y'all Xbox fans lose all sorts of logic and rationale when defending Xbox. :laff: If you going to keep going back and forth at least make some sense and stop creating narratives.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I have and play more than you but you're too broke to pay attention :sitdown:
The nikka that sleeps on a pissy used mattresses says I'm too broke.
:mjlol:

The nikka that was just in another thread talking about keeping a stack of expired debit cards laying around to try and RIP off the Microsoft store is calling me broke.
:russ:

You dont play the games you talk about courtney.
:hhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The nikka that sleeps on a pissy used mattresses says I'm too broke.
:mjlol:
If I ever slept on a used mattress how would that relate to how much money you've made :dahell: this logic tells me you're too stupid to amass wealth. Your username believe it or not is immature in such a way that it is highly unlikely you have a bank account :yeshrug:
5noman said:
The nikka that was just in another thread talking about keeping a stack of expired debit cards laying around to try and RIP off the Microsoft store is calling me broke.
:russ:
Since the only cards you have used we're your mom's you have no idea how it works BUT... Since you're slow and broke I'll break it down again for you. To get a card taken off of your account you have to get on a pc, that very line is news to you. They purposely make it more difficult to erase so they can get auto renewels from people who are TOO BROKE TO PAY ATTENTION like yourself. Now you wanna attempt to penalize me for having different bank cards over the last 16yrs?
Maybe you'd pay more attention if you had the funds :ld:
5noman said:
You dont play the games you talk about courtney.
:hhh:
We have gamertags right, so if there was any truth to what you're saying I'd be exposed. That has NEVER HAPPENED (successfully) but I invite you to take the Pepsi challenge my nignag. Until you do, I'm referring to you as inositol

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Even if this shyt wasn’t true and Xbox scarlett was still more powerful I am sticking with Sony next gen. I like playing games (good games) and I know who has been killing it with exclusives. And that next gen GOW5:wow: Kratos vs Thor, next gen Sony Spider-Man 2:wow:, next Gen Last of US 3 and whatever naughty dog drops inbeteeen. Ghost of Tsushima.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Posting Xbox centric channels of a fanboy saying something they want to hear is no.... u know what nvm dog. There's no convincing y'all. :hubie:

listen to that and then tell me what more do u want ? i dont give a fukk if the ps5 turns out to be more powerful ima have all that shyt regardless like i always do ima gamer i buy all consoles playstations nintendo's and microsoft's thats never gonna change...the problem is YALL goin off a rumor didnt yall do this shyt with the pro ? obv yall didnt learn ya lesson but then its flipped to its bout the games when yall was wrong right ? :mjlol: foh man

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yikes

Another generation of disgruntled xbots will be born from this once they accept uncover more marketing lies from MicroTrash
so he lied bout the X ? look man yall gotta stop sounding fukkin stupid sometimes...

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Yikes

Another generation of disgruntled xbots will be born from this once they accept uncover more marketing lies from MicroTrash

They should see the writing on the wall. Microsoft making games available on Windows 10 should tell the fans just how much they don't give a damn as much as they used to about the Xbox now. Why should someone buy an Xbox for an exclusive when they don't need to?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

listen to that and then tell me what more do u want ? i dont give a fukk if the ps5 turns out to be more powerful ima have all that shyt regardless like i always do ima gamer i buy all consoles playstations nintendo's and microsoft's thats never gonna change...the problem is YALL goin off a rumor didnt yall do this shyt with the pro ? obv yall didnt learn ya lesson but then its flipped to its bout the games when yall was wrong right ? :mjlol: foh man

? lol breh you all over the place. This ain't got nothing to do with Phil Spencer or whatnot, I just said that people getting tight over a rumor is funny because I know damn well if the rumor said "Rumor has it that Xbox Scarlett is more powerful than PS5", those same guys would be going :blessed:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Since they're both using the same family of AMD tech, I'm predicting the difference to be slim to none. Not unless someone tries to be cute and put some hard to program custom shyt in there, but that's more of a Sony trend.