Developers working on games for next gen says PS5 is more powerful than Scarlett

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Since last Fall:

Good. I did the free trial when it first came out and idk how I managed to beat the first two uncharted games when that shyt would lag very badly every 15 mins. Get mad choppy and mosaic like :pachaha:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What did it have? I completely missed the og xbox
It didnt have much, but it did have a few games that looked borderline next gen at the time.

shyt like conkers bad fur day remake, chronicles of riddikk, doom 3, half life 2, fable, etc. Looked amazing on consoles for it's time and couldn't be done on the other systems.

Then you have stuff that's become standard that started with the og xbox like harddrives, online multiplayer(didnt start with xbox but they were the first to take it seriously), custom soundtracks.

Then you have ports like splinter cell which might as well have been exclusive with how much superior they were on xbox.

It was a great system that deserved more support than it got.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Not even close, graphically or gameplay wise
Agree to disagree.

this game is beyond anything on the ps2, xbox was a way better system than ps2, which relied on JRPGS, which were the fad at the time, when you look back those games are fukking terrible, and look like shyt

I'm not a big fan of rail shooters so I'm not gonna speak on panzer dragoon, but you saying this is better than everything on ps2?

Ps2 only had jrpgs?

:childplease:

Not even gonna debate you breh, I cant take your opinion seriously.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Just when I think the opinions and Sony polishing can't get any worse in this forum, I decide to browse it after E3 when the dap fishing and rampant horrid opinions are weapons grade. :beli:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
No way Scarlett can even pull 120 FPS/4K/8K with any AAA game on a console. All that hardware alone on the PC side would net you 2K+ and 4K AAA are hard to run as is on PC. M$ selling wolf tickets

:laff: