Developers are trash talking the Series S at Gamescom

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bruh, games improve through early access. I wasn’t hyped until July 1 and it’s in my most played games this year. Quit this tomfoolery. It’s a fukking good game PS5 or not

Let them juelz like this ain’t the highest rated game of the year :mjgrin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I really don't understand what's motivating you to lie like this.

"Ensure that identical game modes are offered across console types within the generation."

Microsoft's feature parity rule is what caused Larian to delay the game. The technical hurdle was the S was the roadblock. And now that that's been relaxed, they can release early. You were wrong. You're wrong about most things.
I really don't understand what's motivating you to lie like this.

"Ensure that identical game modes are offered across console types within the generation."

Microsoft's feature parity rule is what caused Larian to delay the game. The technical hurdle was the S was the roadblock. And now that that's been relaxed, they can release early. You were wrong. You're wrong about most things.
Again cyberpunk and other games have released with different “modes”

It’s obviously been “flexible” for a while now.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's a good change. MS was smart for making it. My only point was that it was a recent change.
It is, but I also think back in 2020 it was good to maintain feature parity especially considering everyone was making cross gen games.

That requirement also allowed devs to charge next gen premium on series S which may have been impossible if they were omitting key game modes.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Bruh, games improve through early access. I wasn’t hyped until July 1 and it’s in my most played games this year. Quit this tomfoolery. It’s a fukking good game PS5 or not
they don't actually play games. they just enjoy internet arguments.

"oh my gosh you decided to check out the highest rated game of the year out of nowhere?!?!":comeon:.You know they got a whole thread dedicated to the latest news from Sony fans :pachaha: .

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It is, but I also think back in 2020 it was good to maintain feature parity especially considering everyone was making cross gen games.

That requirement also allowed devs to charge next gen premium on series S which may have been impossible if they were omitting key game modes.
But I thought it was only Sony charging gamers for last gen upscaled games? Let me find out M$ released a whole console to run consumers pockets on these "next gen" series S games.

:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they don't actually play games. they just enjoy internet arguments.

"oh my gosh you decided to check out the highest rated game of the year out of nowhere?!?!":comeon:.You know they got a whole thread dedicated to the latest news from Sony fans :pachaha: .

“Sony stans went and bought BG3 because its the best game of the year :laff:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I wasted my money I got the Xbox One S, PS4 and PS5 and bought it to bridge the gap. Bro, I'm still playing last gen games because the space is so restrictive.

I will let it go for $200.00 right now.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
But I thought it was only Sony charging gamers for last gen upscaled games? Let me find out M$ released a whole console to run consumers pockets on these "next gen" series S games.

:wow:
madden and nba2k actually started that trend.

Microsoft first party games are FREE ON GAMEPASS :umad: