Developers are trash talking the Series S at Gamescom

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you purchased the game, didn’t like it. Didn’t talk about it at all then purchased it again in the name of console wars.

:mjlol: Shambles
Then purchased an xbox just to play a game that comes out on the same exact day, so he can say bad things about it and have an alibi. nikka also bought a PSVR2 just to stan it.

@Gizmo_Duck done spent like $1200 over the last 6 months or so just for stan wars.

Dude is dedicated as fukk :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Did they fix the bug where the second player was automatically always slower than player 1 in split screen?
Don't think so, still janky the last time I ran split. But I'm playing with my little nephews/nieces and shyt so it really doesn't matter

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So now we’re going to pretend i haven’t literally been talking about Baldur’s Gate 3 for the last 3 years :russ:

Never got past nameless isle and I’ve played this game 3 whole times, which is a lot of hours.

Something about the last 3rd of it really just takes a nosedive in fun more so than any other game I’ve played. The first 2/3’s are GOAT though. One of my favorite games ever.

Can’t wait for baldur’s gate 3 even though i don’t know what a baldur is.

I’m lovin it so far.

I wish baldurs gate 3 was coming out this year. I don’t even think it’s coming out next year for consoles. Between this, BG3, and cyberpunk I’m content. Elden ring also

I want my RPGs to be long :dame:

All these other games be mad long and they not even role playing games. If this ends up not giving me that witcher 3 feeling than I’ll have to rely on Baldurs Gate 3

I agree. I will have to wait for Larian to bless us up with Baldurs Gate 3 to a real Role Playing experience.

My most anticipated western RPG is still Baldurs Gate 3. I’ve played DOS2, 3 times.

When is baldurs gate 3’s full console version dropping? I haven’t been keeping up with it but thats prob the one I’m looking forward to the most

Divinity original sin 2 is still the goat

Pretty close to throwing this in the bushes, i cant hit shyt. Wtf

Spent 20 minutes just swinging on people and not hitting them just for my party to get annihilated by one fukking guy with a crossbrow.:dwillhuh:

IgnorantDarlingAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted.gif

When is Baldurs Gate 3 out:unimpressed:

Nice try fellas :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Feature parity didn't become flexible until very recently.
Again, cyberpunk released with two entirely different versions on xbox.

Ironically it was sonys “parity clause” that made that game a defacto “xbox exclusive”

As PS5 could only play the PS4 version upscaled
Series X got its own “next gen version”
Series S was stuck with the Xbox one version.

I said it was larians decisions and priorities that delayed the xbox version from day one. Once again, as usual, i was correct in the end :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So now we’re going to pretend i haven’t literally been talking about Baldur’s Gate 3 for the last 3 years :russ:

Nice try fellas :umad:
played about 15 or so hours of this and Idk how I feel about it.

I do like the higher production values but having to go into a mini-cutscene for every NPC is kind of annoying. I dont care about what they’re saying that much. They should only use that for important-quest type NPC.

I think the supporting characters so far are kind of a$$holes. They’re all mad annoying and self serving, if this was Divinity I’d betray them asap. The dice rolls for dialogue and choices is cool

I dont think i like the combat that much. The visual effects and stuff are cool but I don’t like the idea of running out of MP for the day and i feel like a lot of the spells are redundant or dont really make much difference. Unlike Divinity 2 where you could combine spells with effects and environmental damage. That was one of the main reasons I loved that game because you could freeze people, shock people, make them slip and fall, set them on fire, poison, suffocate etc. etc. This system doesn’t have the same level of depth.

Overall I just dont think this game has really gripped me he same way Divinity 2 has but I think its a large part of the fact that I’m not really a Baldur’s Gate fan and im not really into the lore or some of the carry over in gameplay mechanics.

I’ll give it another try when it eventually comes to console.
Switched your whole schtick up when you thought it was t going to drop on Xbox :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Again, cyberpunk released with two entirely different versions on xbox.

Ironically it was sonys “parity clause” that made that game a defacto “xbox exclusive”

As PS5 could only play the PS4 version upscaled
Series X got its own “next gen version”
Series S was stuck with the Xbox one version.

I said it was larians decisions and priorities that delayed the xbox version from day one. Once again, as usual, i was correct in the end :wow:
Watch out, you're going to run out of developers to shyt on due to Xbox's missteps.

We remember Redfall...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No i gave an honest critique of what i played in Early Access last year.

And that still doesn’t change the fact taht Dvinity Original sin 3 is one my favorite games and BG3 was going to be copped no matter what, the fact that it’s significantly better than the EA is icing on the cake. Game could be half the game DOS3 was and still be the best game released this year

:blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But specifically require far more for the series s lmao
They didn’t say that.

We don’t know how much time the series S has gotten thus far.

We do know the PC version had 3 years of feedback and optimization all by itself, yet it still released with bugs and the co-op mode being jank.

Even if the S version released with co-op it wouldn’t expect it work very well.

We have not even seen the console versions yet. Them shyts could be fukked right now, especially the co-op mode.