Developers are trash talking the Series S at Gamescom

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They didn’t say that.

We don’t know how much time the series S has gotten thus far.

We do know the PC version had 3 years of feedback and optimization all by itself, yet it still released with bugs and the co-op mode being jank.

Even if the S version released with co-op it wouldn’t expect it work very well.

Microsoft sent engineers to work specifically on the series s version of the game :comeon:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Again, cyberpunk released with two entirely different versions on xbox.

Ironically it was sonys “parity clause” that made that game a defacto “xbox exclusive”

As PS5 could only play the PS4 version upscaled
Series X got its own “next gen version”
Series S was stuck with the Xbox one version.

I said it was larians decisions and priorities that delayed the xbox version from day one. Once again, as usual, i was correct in the end :wow:
I really don't understand what's motivating you to lie like this.

"Ensure that identical game modes are offered across console types within the generation."

Microsoft's feature parity rule is what caused Larian to delay the game. The technical hurdle was the S was the roadblock. And now that that's been relaxed, they can release early. You were wrong. You're wrong about most things.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I said from the door that it was dumb for Microsoft to make that weak ass inferior Series S

shyt makes no sense why make an inferior console??

:mjlol:
To sell to suckers cheap so you can brag about consoles sold, so more suckers will think they won this Gen and then buy the cheap console then when they realize the S is a piece of shyt it’s too late, they are already invested into X-Box this Gen…… so now they buy the good console.

rpx_syria-smart.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

"Ensure that identical game modes are offered across console types within the generation."

Microsoft's feature parity rule is what was driving Larian to delay the game. And now that it's been relaxed, they can release early. You were wrong. You're wrong about most things.

Back meach into a corner and he will start lying his ass off its wild :laff:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Microsoft's feature parity rule is what was driving Larian to delay the game. And now that it's been relaxed, they can release early. You were wrong. You're wrong about most things.
They know, these the type of folks that'll tell you 2+2 = 6 if Sony was advertising the correct math.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To sell to suckers cheap so you can brag about consoles sold, so more suckers will think they won this Gen and then buy the cheap console then when they realize the S is a piece of shyt it’s too late, they are already invested into X-Box this Gen…… so now they buy the good console.

rpx_syria-smart.gif

And have it backfire because they are still in 3rd place in hardware and even giving those shyts away last year with phone plans didn’t help much

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Bro went from all in on Spider-Man for his September game making hundreds of posting putting it against starfield to all of a sudden being most hyped about BG3 when it was clear Spider-Man 2 was delayed and BG3 was going to have a defacto console timed exclusivity on the Xbox due to the dev having issues with the series S.

I don’t know what is worse. Stan warring so bad your allegedly purchasing games you don’t like again to troll, being this invested in stan wars, or actually convincing yourself that people don’t actually see through your schtick.

Either way :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bro went from all in on Spider-Man for his September game making hundreds of posting putting it against starfield to all of a sudden being most hyped about BG3 when it was clear Spider-Man 2 was delayed and BG3 was going to have a defacto console timed exclusivity on the Xbox due to the dev having issues with the series S.

I don’t know what is worse. Stan warring so bad your allegedly purchasing games you don’t like again to troll, being this invested in stan wars, or actually convincing yourself that people don’t actually see through your schtick.

Either way :mjlol:
Bruh, games improve through early access. I wasn’t hyped until July 1 and it’s in my most played games this year. Quit this tomfoolery. It’s a fukking good game PS5 or not