Developers are trash talking the Series S at Gamescom

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of us got families we play games with. Split screen comes in clutch. Maybe not BG3, but we get busy on some splitscreen/multiplayer games at gatherings.
There are definitely people playing splitscreen with their family. I'm talking about people who turn their nose up at the mere suggestion of a game having co-op bytching about BG3 splitscreen to console war.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Phil spencer said it out of his mouth, and we have games like cyberpunk that released with literally an entire different version of the game on the S and X.

I ain’t make none of that up.

You seen the contracts? Detail the parity clause for us :ehh:
Feature parity didn't become flexible until very recently. Phil Spencer is a professional bullshytter. Besides, you have never once mentioned it was "flexible" until yesterday when you got your new marching orders.

You first. You're the one claiming it's always been this way. Show us.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Show me where

Let me save you time, never happened, lol

I played it last year on Stadia in early access, Stadia closed down. I’m waiting on the console port
So you purchased the game, didn’t like it. Didn’t talk about it at all then purchased it again in the name of console wars.

:mjlol: Shambles

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So you purchased the game, didn’t like it. Didn’t talk about it at all then purchased it again in the name of console wars.

:mjlol: Shambles

I purchased a game, played it for 15 hours on a shytty streaming service and waited to play it on console like their last game. Its not hard to understand

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Feature parity didn't become flexible until very recently. Phil Spencer is a professional bullshytter. Besides, you have never once mentioned it was "flexible" until yesterday when you got your new marching orders.

You first. You're the one claiming it's always been this way. Show us.
I’m sure it’s an easy case to make when you have telemetry showing that no one is playing split screen.