Developers are trash talking the Series S at Gamescom

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You don’t play games, I’m not even sure what you’re trying to prove. Phil don’t know you. Microsoft don’t know you.

Ya feeling hurt because Supreme Minister Duck revealed the truth about that speakerbox.

Devs complaining and you in here saying they wrong.. as if you know, the only code you’ve ever seen in your life is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, and Start.

It’s time you retire.
We already established that the “devs” y’all talking about complaining aren’t even “devs”

I love bro duck and his moms.

You wanna play with me? :shaq:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He already came out during his gamescom interview and said it was flexible. This was a avoidable mistake caused by M$, I'm assuming they learned from it.
It’s always been flexible.

Cyberpunk released with a whole different version on S And X and that was one of the first games to come out on the Series consoles.

I think Larian was ok with the xbox version releasing “complete” on their own time, and phil/microsoft pushed/paid them to shut that shyt up and drop the game asap.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
He already came out during his gamescom interview and said it was flexible. This was a avoidable mistake caused by M$, I'm assuming they learned from it.

Curious to see how common it is once we get rid of last gen. If they don't do a series x pro, I wonder if they would do a series s pro

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
nikkas that aint touched split screen since Smash Bros Melee acting like its big deal is nuts.:mjlol:

Something is off with nikkas man.
Some of us got families we play games with. Split screen comes in clutch. Maybe not BG3, but we get busy on some splitscreen/multiplayer games at gatherings.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s always been flexible.

Cyberpunk released with a whole different version on S And X and that was one of the first games to come out on the Series consoles.

I think Larian was ok with the xbox version releasing “complete” on their own time, and phil/microsoft pushed/paid them to shut that shyt up and drop the game asap.
Why do you keep lying?