Developers are trash talking the Series S at Gamescom

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nikka got a gay symbiote suit he merges with when he's desperate.

NiftyInfantileDormouse-size_restricted.gif

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
You still havent pulled up w/e quote you accusing me of here:

nikka I didn't accuse you of anything besides having bad reading comprehension

Or taking what I said super literally since I guess you didn't say nobody was acting like this wasn't exclusive (on both sides) but acting like it.

But already went through this conversation with two other people while you spent time reiterating things we already know. So we're all past that point bro bro

But anyways, curious to see how starfield runs on it. Todd Howard has been playing it on his s but it may be a key indicator. The gen and the handling of the s should be interesting

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Or taking what I said super literally since I guess you didn't say nobody was acting like this wasn't exclusive (on both sides) but acting like it.
You were wrong, just accept you were wrong and keep it moving. Dont keep the back and forth going cuz you were wrong lmao.
chris-tucker-smokey.gif

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I play with @Gizmo_Duck momma. She’s my fav.
You don’t play games, I’m not even sure what you’re trying to prove. Phil don’t know you. Microsoft don’t know you.

Ya feeling hurt because Supreme Minister Duck revealed the truth about that speakerbox.

Devs complaining and you in here saying they wrong.. as if you know, the only code you’ve ever seen in your life is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, and Start.

It’s time you retire.