Developers are trash talking the Series S at Gamescom

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What are you talking about? I never claimed it was exclusive.

If you don't give a fukk about what I was discussing, why did you quote it? Once again, I think your reading comprehension is off.
nikka, you the one that quoted me witht he "console exclusive" shyt
968b3c6a89bbbb91f76d18ab03505756.png

I dont have either console and game on PC. So miss me with w/e console wars bullshyt you trying to push :manny:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
nikka, you the one that quoted me witht he "console exclusive" shyt
968b3c6a89bbbb91f76d18ab03505756.png

I dont have either console and game on PC. So miss me with w/e console wars bullshyt you trying to push :manny:

If you don't have either console then why are you so hurt rn? I even tagged who I was referring to in another post

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
not sure why people are trying to switch the narrative that series x and series s never had console parity now. They 100% do according to Microsoft themselves

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Really?

So why did he say that to an IGN writer who claimed it was a PS5 exclusive? They said zero about moneyhats either. It was said in praise

That's literally all I'm saying.

I don't see an IGN writer in that tweet.

This is the article they ran on why it was launching later.

Following yesterday’s PS5 and release date announcement, we’ve clarified that right now, we’re planning to release Baldur’s Gate 3 for PC, Mac, GeForce NOW and PS5. That said, we have no exclusivity for which platforms we can bring BG3 to, or when, and will announce support for additional platforms if and when we’re ready.
We’re seeing a lot of varied interpretations of what that means, so we wanted to clarify further. We’ve had an Xbox version of Baldur’s Gate 3 in development for some time now. We’ve run into some technical issues in developing the Xbox port that have stopped us feeling 100% confident in announcing it until we’re certain we’ve found the right solutions – specifically, we’ve been unable to get splitscreen co-op to work to the same standard on both Xbox Series X and S, which is a requirement for us to ship.
There’s no platform exclusivity preventing us from releasing BG3 on Xbox day and date, should that be a technical possibility. If and when we do announce further platforms, we want to make sure each version lives up to our standards & expectations.

This is the statement they released after the SOP where it was announced. The statement was released due to backlash from fans believing it was a paid timed-exclusive.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Its called launching from EA and being the highest rated reviewed game of the year
Stop. You claimed to have purchased the game on steam, played in EA, but for some reason you now have to wait for the game to drop on PS5 so you can actually play it.

Whole lotta ducktales going on

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Similar to the "You only like this game because of the Series S delay narrative"

Pot meet Kettle ass nikkas.

:mjlol:
In my mentions again :shaq:

I didn’t say that either.

I said you care more about talking about series S than the actual game.

We have receipts. You have dozens of posts about whether Series S can play the game or not and very few posts about the game itself.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I don't see an IGN writer in that tweet.

This is the article they ran on why it was launching later.

This is the statement they released after the SOP where it was announced. The statement was released due to backlash from fans believing it was a paid timed-exclusive.

They deleted the tweet. And I know, I thought the moneyhat shyt was stupid.

But it's all good.

You’re the one in here defending the series s :mjlol:

nikka where am I defending the s? I said some games on x have features not available on s. But ray tracing doesn't count so I left it alone.

You're in 3 different threads literally saying the same shyt. You even brought it to the BG3 official thread.

Starfield has you hurt.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If you don't have either console then why are you so hurt rn? I even tagged who I was referring to in another post
You seem to be the one that's hurt :dahell:
For someone who "doesnt care" about this, you steady going on about it. You okay breh?:jbhmm:
You were the one that posted the console exclusive stuff to me, I was just responding to your bullshyt. :manny:
You still havent pulled up w/e quote you accusing me of here:
You're saying literally nobody did that. I'm saying they did.

Is you drunk or high or osmething?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
In my mentions again :shaq:

I didn’t say that either.

I said you care more about talking about series S than the actual game.

We have receipts. You have dozens of posts about whether Series S can play the game or not and very few posts about the game itself.
Folks said we.

ol split personality ass nikka

nikka got a gay symbiote suit he merges with when he's desperate.

out here looking like a bubble gum spider man

hubba bubba ass nikkas.

:dame: