Developers are trash talking the Series S at Gamescom

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Tell me why the director of publishing is also tweeting that it isn't
The director is tweeting that it isnt an exclusive game............because it isnt an exclusive game? What are you not understanding here?
Did you only read that part of the tweet and zone out or something? Some ppl were running with it being a PS5 console exclusive because they didnt see a release date for Xbox X/S. That director is explaining there is not a release date for X/S because they couldnt get a specific feature to work on the S. Due to the feature parity clause, they couldnt release the co op feature on X w/o it working on S as well. So xbox versions had to be delayed. Spencer has now walked that parity clause backed for Larian now, since even with Microsoft engineers helping, they couldnt get the feature to work on series S.

This game was never an exclusive game.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
My man pulled up a random ass tweet and an article with 0 likes talking about one nikka starting a boycott.

lmaoooo, ayo, I'm done. At least @gurf is rational

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What goalpost did i move? which reality isn’t real?

Is steam deck not less powerful than series S?
Does series S not play games the deck can’t?

Speak on it :ohhh:
:pachaha:

• Point of the thread was that the S is holding the X back
  • You got an active example in that with BG3 being on ice for the X until parity is achieved with the S
  • You essentially said an employee of the company making the game, didn't know what he was talking about because Sugar Daddy Phil said something to the contrary
  • Hence my post about being able to play BG3 on a less powerful piece of hardware since launch
  • Now you want to sh*t on the SteamDeck in some attempt to go back and forth on SteamDeck vs Series S
  • But the whole point of it being less powerful, yet the game being playable proves the entire point of the thread
You done moved the goal posts so many times in this thread that you're back where you started.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

• You got an active example in that with BG3 being on ice for the X until parity is achieved with the S
  • You essentially said an employee of the company making the game, didn't know what he was talking about because Sugar Daddy Phil said something to the contrary
  • Hence my post about being able to play BG3 on a less powerful piece of hardware since launch
  • Now you want to sh*t on the SteamDeck in some attempt to go back and forth on SteamDeck vs Series S
  • But the whole point of it being less powerful, yet the game being playable proves the entire point of the thread
You done moved the goal posts so many times in this thread that you're back where you started.

Meach got two touchdowns already

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wait so we went from nobody is saying it's an exclusive to it was just Xbox fans. no way it was weird nikkas on both sides.

Both sides had people being weird as hell. Idk why yall being disingenuous lol

And your link is a PlayStation fanboy site that got upset Sony cancelled a show over BLM.

There are multiple sites reporting the same thing.

Both sides can have people being weird, but the *only* reason the studio clarified on its non-exclusive state, is because of backlash from weird Xbox fans making accusations of accepting a money hat.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Has not been proven. Xbox biggest and most advanced game is coming out on series S. The game that started this controversy is also coming out on the S.

How’s x being “held back”?
Read and catch up. This isn’t true :ehh:
No, i didn’t say that all. Larian themselves said they didn’t have the resources to get all versions done at once.
Can’t play on consoles at all right now. Your posts didn’t make sense
I’m not shytting on the steam deck. I have one, and i love it. Just spoke on the hypocrisy of praising the deck, then shytting on the S
Game is playable on the S
Naw. Seems the S will play all the games the X can play as advertised. And all of this “concern” form some of yo is for nothing

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
The director is tweeting that it isnt an exclusive game............because it isnt an exclusive game? What are you not understanding here?
Did you only read that part of the tweet and zone out or something? Some ppl were running with it being a PS5 console exclusive because they didnt see a release date for Xbox X/S. That director is explaining there is not a release date for X/S because they couldnt get a specific feature to work on the S. Due to the feature parity clause, they couldnt release the co op feature on X w/o it working on S as well. So xbox versions had to be delayed. Spencer has now walked that parity clause backed for Larian now, since even with Microsoft engineers helping, they couldnt get the feature to work on series S.

This game was never an exclusive game.

Lmaoooo, bro, your reading comprehension is horrible and you must think the absolute worst of me if you really typed all of that.

I literally acknowledged that. I'm not just ignoring some of the PlayStation fans wielding this as an exclusive because of the delay.

You're saying literally nobody did that. I'm saying they did.

I can find random ass tweets like above if necessary. What are we talking about?

It is what it is. I'm not claiming you're interested in the game for that reason so idk why you're taking this so personally like you really think fanboys can't be stupid

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Developers just bytching. This shyt no different from a low end PC. :what:
Right look how many configurations to PC are. And look at how developers still make games cross-gen still. I don’t see why it’s a big deal for shyt.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Lmaoooo, bro, your reading comprehension is horrible and you must think the absolute worst of me if you really typed all of that.

I literally acknowledged that. I'm not just ignoring some of the PlayStation fans wielding this as an exclusive because of the delay.

I can find random ass tweets like above if necessary. What are we talking about?
You are the one that lacks reading comprehension.What are you goin on about? Where did I say nobody did what?
idk what you are going on about. You also edited that tweet you were talking about, into your post. It wasnt there wn I first quoted your message, so thought you were talking about the tweet messages I brought up.

I said the game was never an exclusive game, You pulling up quotes from the Director at Larian saying the game was never exclusive just further proves my point. Idgaf about what console stans on either side tried say about BG3's exclusivity.......the game was never exclusive.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
You are the one that lacks reading comprehension.What are you goin on about? Where did I say nobody did what?
idk what you are going on about. You also edited that tweet you were talking about, into your post. It wasnt there wn I first quoted your message, so thought you were talking about the tweet messages I brought up.

I said the game was never an exclusive game, You pulling up quotes from the Director at Larian saying the game was never exclusive just further proves my point. Idgaf about what console stans on either side tried say about BG3's exclusivity.......the game was never exclusive.

What are you talking about? I never claimed it was exclusive.

If you don't give a fukk about what I was discussing, why did you quote it? Once again, I think your reading comprehension is off.

Both sides can have people being weird, but the *only* reason the studio clarified on its non-exclusive state, is because of backlash from weird Xbox fans making accusations of accepting a money hat.

Really?

So why did he say that to an IGN writer who claimed it was a PS5 exclusive? They said zero about moneyhats either. It was said in praise

That's literally all I'm saying.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

It is what it is. I'm not claiming you're interested in the game for that reason so idk why you're taking this so personally like you really think fanboys can't be stupid
You might not be, but you're in the mud with the other Xbot folks that are claiming the only reason we like this game is because of the delay.

When you're in the pen sometimes you just gotta worry about getting shyt on

:manny:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
You might not be, but you're in the mud with the other Xbot folks that are claiming the only reason we like this game is because of the delay.

When you're in the pen you just gotta worry about getting shyt on you

:manny:

I already tagged the one I said is acting like that and that's because he is just a legit fanboy. The other nikka can't read at all so I think he's just getting upset at whatever lol

No issues with you. Like I said, I been hyped. Idek why this shyt is so console warring.