Detroit Thread

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah. It’s off of Mound and Outer Drive. Used to be a K Mart and Family Dollar down the street.

My mom used to live over there. fukk I gotta lie to internet nikkas for? We didn’t move to Grosse Pointe until I was a teenager.
:mjlol:
:duck: but you used walk to coney everyday on 7 mile and hayes from grosse pointe

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Butterfly...where you could pull a breezy while you played some pool or Tekken Tag Tournament...:wow:

We used to pregame and go in that bytch toasted...get on them pool tables and wait for the girls to start choosing.

If they thought you and your boys were fly they'd gravitate over to your table...after that it was easy as ABC.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Salute I made lotta bread out there. Y’all official even tho this lame @DetroitEWarren p*ssy ass from out there. Sucks man y’all have that dirt on yall
You made a lot of bread out here, my address is all over this bytch, but you flood a nikka inbox talking about what you gone do.

Why not pull up pink ass up. I'm easy as fukk to find my dawg. You can legit wait to seer in my parking lot at anytime, p*ssy.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
You made a lot of bread out here, my address is all over this bytch, but you flood a nikka inbox talking about what you gone do.

Why not pull up pink ass up. I'm easy as fukk to find my dawg. You can legit wait to seer in my parking lot at anytime, p*ssy.
Send down addy bozo I’ll wipe your culo off the fukking map nikka don’t plAy chichi. In fact you got a block? I’ll post up and take it over make you come to me and smaccc fire outta yu

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just found out breadbasket is good as fukk
Philly Cheesesteak was so good I was on my lunch break in the car like:ohhh:

I wanna know ow what grand river and greenfield was like when thr city was thriving

The nikka on harper and cadieux need a record deal
Nikka be on that corner singing off key faithfully
had he ever taken a day off?

How this nikka only got 1 subscriber?!?!?!

Grew up around Harper and Cadieux (specifically I lived off E. Outer Drive), I need to go back and see what's good in the old neighborhood :wow:

Haven't been around there in ages.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Even though it's a ghost town gonna be sad though when Eastland closes this year. Too many memories (restaurants movie theatre, record stores, etc)

Wait Eastland is closing this year? :sadcam:

That was the spot growing up, this is depressing.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
90'S LOU'S DELI WAS :whew:.

LATE 90'S, EARLY 2K BELLE ISLE.
Yep. Breadbasket could never fukk with Lou's. They give you a ton of meat at breadbasket but it was something about their meat and bread though, that shyt would be dry. I used to fukk wit it a lot though because I worked out in Livonia and that shyt was right there. United meat did go hard even if it was dry:russ:. But the best corned beef sandwiches I had was still this one spot on the east side that would always have 2 for $5 specials. Them bytches used to be hitting.

And it's plenty of Westside nikkas on here too. I think most of us don't post in the Locker Room too much. But the Isle will always be the shyt. From a toddler to early 20's it was good times to be had. Hitting up the giant slide and the playscape as a kid, the walk up them stairs used to feel long as hell. I remember one time I seen a nikka try and stand up on his mat and go down that bytch. One of the funniest things I ever seen when he fell.

Damn y'all got a nikka reminiscing. Share parties at Northland and fukking nikkas up on the og Street fighter 2, PSL playoffs at Cobo, hitting the River Rock and legends every weekend, then crossing the bridge/tunnel and hitting Music Cafe before 9/11 happened. The bytches used to be up in there heavy:ohlawd: Driving far as hell to Joe D's damn near every weekend to hoop (before they built the fairgrounds one), or basketball city wit the little ass courts. shyt used to be fun as hell back in the day.

Damn, and how could I forget the State Fair and the festivals every summer. The African World festival, So many hoes:noah:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
And I agree with everybody. The butterfly was the shyt. We didn't really have a spot like that on the West. That shyt had everything. It was like the footclan hideout in the first turtles movie... But add go-carts:russ:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I’m in my hometown until Saturday, then back to Arizona. I haven’t been to Detroit around this time of year in eight years. I usually visit in the summer. It’s colder than a bytch.
:mjcry: