Detroit Thread

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Just as all sucka nikkas like you do.

I understand. You're upset because you're still stuck there remaining cold, miserable, and destitute. You still gotta clean that snow and salt off of your vehicle. I'd be mad too.
:umad:

If you work hard like I did/do, you may be able to escape too, breh. I say this as someone who reps Detroit hard and loves my city.
:manny:

My folks stay in Grosse Pointe though. I graduated from Grosse Pointe North.
:mjpls:

But I also went to King my freshman and sophomore year.
:ufdup:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I understand. You're upset because you're still stuck there remaining cold, miserable, and destitute. You still gotta clean that snow and salt off of your vehicle. I'd be mad too.
:umad:

If you work hard like I did/do, you may be able to escape too, breh. I say this as someone who reps Detroit hard and loves my city.
:manny:

My folks stay in Grosse Pointe though. I graduated from Grosse Pointe North.
:mjpls:

But I also went to King my freshman and sophomore year.
:ufdup:
:rudy: shadup bytch you always running up in threads like "I'm from Detroit" if its Detroit but you never be in the LOCAL threads:camby:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:rudy: shadup bytch you always running up in threads like "I'm from Detroit" if its Detroit but you never be in the LOCAL threads:camby:

Watch your mouth, bum nikka.
:stopitslime:

I'll be there this spring. I'll be sure to let you know. We can see if you pop that big shyt in person.
:yeshrug:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:unimpressed: you never ate Coney island in ya life

Lafayette? American? The one on 7 Mile and Hayes? I used to walk to that one every morning when I stayed with my Pops in the summer.
:yeshrug:

You the type of nikka to not even know what Rally's is. What High School did you go to, boy? You come off as a dusty ass Osborne nikka. Pershing?
:mjlol: