Detroit Thread

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lafayette? American? The one on 7 Mile and Hayes? I used to walk to that one every morning when I stayed with my Pops in the summer.
:yeshrug:

You the type of nikka to not even know what Rally's is. What High School did you go to, boy? You come off as a dusty ass Osborne nikka. Pershing?
:mjlol:
nikka i bet you don't even know what hill nikkaz used to slide down in the winter :martin:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
nikka i bet you don't even know what hill nikkaz used to slide down in the winter :martin:

You talking Derby? Used to take my red sled down that raggedy muhfukka sometimes. Had the little forest on top that my mom told me to stay away from.
:wow:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You talking Derby? Used to take my red sled down that raggedy muhfukka sometimes. Had the little forest on top that my mom told me to stay away from.
Definitely not its sad especially looking at all the shyt you was claiming on here :francis:

your research ain't right, slide off deze nut bucko:camby:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Where's Derby? It has a hill? The hill they're referring to is huge.

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:comeon: you know he lying he went from grosse pointe to mound. Also went to the coney on 7 and Hayes.
:gucci:i know you smell bullshyt

Grosse pointe :duck: too

been called this shyt out in a thread you made about Popeye's with the roaches:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
WIZARDS WAS 8MILE, BUTTERFLY WAS VAN DYKE.
The Butterfly :krs:

First off it was never called the butterfly nikkaz just named it that :mjlol:

And I tried to explain the butterfly to someone and I couldn’t capture it. It was like a golf course by day but by night it was like a parking lot pimpin bar and pool hall where they would just let teens drink :deadrose: and it seemed like it was legal but not so legal at the same time. Had many a wild nights there in high school :banderas:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired

Yeah. It’s off of Mound and Outer Drive. Used to be a K Mart and Family Dollar down the street.

im sayin tho ballduck is damn near grosse pointe :martin:

you going all the way to mound :duck:

My mom used to live over there. fukk I gotta lie to internet nikkas for? We didn’t move to Grosse Pointe until I was a teenager.
:mjlol: