Detroit Thread

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
Imma be out there in two weeks again. I need more food spots and recommendations

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Imma be out there in two weeks again. I need more food spots and recommendations
I've only had the chicken and waffles but it was good

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You gotta come. It’s like Vegas, the Bay, Atlanta, and New York all in one.

And I’m not too big on giving gods money but most of my homeboys either hit up Truth on 8 Mile or Pantheon in Dearborn
I got some p*ssy from a stripper in Pantheion
Fukked the shyt out her and got some head for $70
She was bad too

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:
Motor City Soul Food?
Uptown BBQ on Livernois?

But good looking on the Soul 2 Go spot. I’ve never heard of it
Uptown with them muthafukkin bbq fries. They didn't really have much of a soul food menu until my uncle opened up a small soul food spot down the street next to the BP. Then they started updating their menu to be more should did based and not just bbq. I grew up in that neighborhood and remember when it was Majors. Southern Fires used to have some good soul food too, but I probably haven't been there in like 20 years.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
there's things I love n hate about all 4 of those cities.

you don't partake? never been?
Strip club scene in Detroit is pretty straight to me after going to other cities, but that might be because my nikkas know half the steppers in the damn city :russ: . Hoes will show you love without you spending a mortgage on them. And if you do wanna spend and got you a mouthpiece then you can turn a good night into a great one of that's your thing. Or At least that used to be the vibe.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Strip club scene in Detroit is pretty straight to me after going to other cities, but that might be because my nikkas know half the steppers in the damn city :russ: . Hoes will show you love without you spending a mortgage on them. And if you do wanna spend and got you a mouthpiece then you can turn a good night into a great one of that's your thing. Or At least that used to be the vibe.

Where's the spot to stay at for a OT with no juice out there?

I like 2 eat good and drink good.

and whats the name of the strip clubs to check for?

I know how 2 move n show love / spend doe but I don't want no stress either.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Where's the spot to stay at for a OT with no juice out there?

I like 2 eat good and drink good.

and whats the name of the strip clubs to check for?

I know how 2 move n show love / spend doe but I don't want no stress either.
Hot Tamales for bbws
Pantheion
They got one called Mustang

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps

I was home 2 weeks ago. Took my parents to Lumen which is downtown off Grand River. They loved it. The lamb is good as hell

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
I used to body nikkas on marvel vs capcom at michigan fun center :flabbynsick:

Had my bachelor party at the titty bar thats there now before it was renamed to truth :myman:
I use to take the people mover to play Marvel vs Capcom at Trappers Alley in Greektown back in 1997 or 98 when it was an arcade down there.

EastsideRio

Daps
Reppin
there's things I love n hate about all 4 of those cities.

you don't partake? never been?
I just ain’t no simp/trick brehs :yeshrug:

Plus you get taxed as soon as you enter, door fee, drink fee, high atm fee, food, big bills to singles conversion, etc. Now that’s already $100 before you even talk to a stripper. I can’t have a good time when I feel like I’m getting taken advantage of.

• Dap
Reactions: Eza

EastsideRio

Daps
Reppin
Uptown with them muthafukkin bbq fries. They didn't really have much of a soul food menu until my uncle opened up a small soul food spot down the street next to the BP. Then they started updating their menu to be more should did based and not just bbq. I grew up in that neighborhood and remember when it was Majors. Southern Fires used to have some good soul food too, but I probably haven't been there in like 20 years.
Southern Fires is still good. The cornbread taste like cake :blessed:

EastsideRio

Daps
Reppin
Idk dog, I went to Magic City and Follies in Atlanta and wasn’t impressed at all. The Sting, Crazy Horse, hell even the Brass Key was killing them shyts. Now Miami strip clubs was just like Detroit. The office is the spot to go to in Miami.