Detroit Thread

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Hot Tamales for bbws
Pantheion
They got one called Mustang
HT’s is the Worst bar of all time. The strippers was busted looking and one of them had bullet wounds then they was dancing to the whole first Daz & Kurupt Dog Pound album and it was in 2017 brehs :stopitslime:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:
Motor City Soul Food?
Uptown BBQ on Livernois?

But good looking on the Soul 2 Go spot. I’ve never heard of it
Uptown BBQ was my shyt growing up. 7mile & Livernois. Used to catch the Hamilton bus in high school. Went to Cass. I ain’t lived in Detroit since I graduated but still come back 1-2 times a year to visit family and stuff.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
HT’s is the Worst bar of all time. The strippers was busted looking and one of them had bullet wounds then they was dancing to the whole first Daz & Kurupt Dog Pound album and it was in 2017 brehs :stopitslime:
this is fukking hilarious

old school Detroit rats are the best..bytches who liked gangsta music before it was fashionable...they GOATed

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
the 89 pistons were legendary :salute:

big fan of the rap scene out there 2

the hustler spirit....

use to be a car city....

they got style.....

never been tho :mjcry:

what the strip club scene like?
If u want action u need to visit a club outside of the city iykyk 😉

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Hot Tamales for bbws
Pantheion
They got one called Mustang
Mustang inn is off Wyoming.its not a strip club but they dress in fishnets and what not. U got club Venus on Michigan & Wyoming and crazy horse is on Michigan as well. Better off hitting some spots in Inkster if u wanna smash in house lol

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Mustang inn is off Wyoming.its not a strip club but they dress in fishnets and what not. U got club Venus on Michigan & Wyoming and crazy horse is on Michigan as well. Better off hitting some spots in Inkster if u wanna smash in house lol
Damn Mustang ain't a strip club?

I follow them on IG and they look like they got good food

I miss Yacht Club
Biggest ass I ever seen was in there

Yeah I heard about Inkster

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Idk dog, I went to Magic City and Follies in Atlanta and wasn’t impressed at all. The Sting, Crazy Horse, hell even the Brass Key was killing them shyts. Now Miami strip clubs was just like Detroit. The office is the spot to go to in Miami.
You gotta reread what I said. We are in complete agreement :myman:. The Sting was a staple for us back in the day. nikkas knew all the dancers in there asking with the DJ and manager. Same with the Key. And then you can add All Stars but not quite as much. It was a lot of the same dancers. Having that Detroit strip club experience really jaded me to the ot strip clubs. Went to Magic City in early 00's, and while that was some of the best collection of thick hoes I've ever seen, them bytches was straight up all about a $. I won't knock they hustle but that wasn't my strip club experience back home. Because we were cool with the girls and could talk, we didn't have to break crazy bread all the time to have a good time. I ain't the biggest fan of strip clubs, but I prefer the Detroit version to any other experience I've had in the US.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Roscoe’s ahh shyt. We used to skip school to go there and play. I forgot all about that joint.
If there was a new dope ass arcade game to come out Roscoes would for sure have it. First time I got dropped off there my mouth damn near dropped to the floor from the amount off dope shyt they had in that little spot.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
If there was a new dope ass arcade game to come out Roscoes would for sure have it. First time I got dropped off there my mouth damn near dropped to the floor from the amount off dope shyt they had in that little spot.
I never heard of Roscoes, we always went to Trappers Alley arcade room then once that closed it was whatever two games were in the local Coney Island

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I never heard of Roscoes, we always went to Trappers Alley arcade room then once that closed it was whatever two games were in the local Coney Island
Roscoes was more low key since it was pretty close to a college campus and didn't have much hang out area around it like Greek Town. But if you were into gaming and heard about the newest games, Roscoes would be the first to have it.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:nikkaz talking about cold approaching on here , the shyt nikkaz had to do to get hoez on the isle on the strip driving a bucket:mjgrin: iykyk

No lies told :myman:

Sidenote, I remember one day in high-school towards the end of the school year our lil crew skipped class and hit the isle to grill some shyt and hoop, and a couple cats from another group ran up took some links off of our grill :wtf:

Hunger pains had us beating the breaks off of those dudes.

Yeah quite a few Belle Isle stories, especially late 90's :wow:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You went to stalewagon?

I went to Bethany as well, stayed off Somerset :jbhmm:
WIZARDS WAS 8MILE, BUTTERFLY WAS VAN DYKE.

Butterfly was dope, always ran into cats out there, that was the ultimate spot.

yep i stayed on Balfour for a min, used to get cut up at billys

I think dude is still over there, not high rolling like he once was though. I got a cut from him around 2018 or so as I was in the area. Breh was big time back in day, had multiple shops too.

That and the the one around Wayne State, Roscoes, used to go crazy.
Yep, we used to skip class heavy/dip out early and hang out there

Cats in here talking about the early 2000's, but the late 90's >>>>> (yeah I'm biased hehehehe)