Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Carl probably paid to get his own custom made model since he's rich af and I believe Luther is custom made as well. Also it's the same reason why Kamski is the only person who has Chloe's.

Nah I swear Luther stated he was a manual labour model, I don’t think he was custom made. Also the custom made models have shown a aptitude for greatness. Notice the two customs go on to lead the Android revolution. No model in the entire game fights like Marcus or Connor, Marcus survived a total shutdown and rebuilt himself from the ground up( arguably the best feat in the game).

Also the Chloe thing probably stems from a sense of nostalgia from Kamski since she was the first to pass the Turin test. He probably takes great pride in the Chloe model since she established his legacy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Carl probably paid to get his own custom made model since he's rich af and I believe Luther is custom made as well. Also it's the same reason why Kamski is the only person who has Chloe's.
The Chloe models are originals. Out of date. They were the first to pass the Turing test. Carl didn’t really want Markus. It said he later warmed up to him and treated him as a son. There’s info on all the characters in the gallery where you buy character models.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got round to playing. Couple of hours in and I'm impressed, this is a big step up from Heavy Rain in every way. That includes the writing, even if it is still clichéd and lazy as all fukk (ironically the demo chapter is by far the worst in this regard) its not so bad as to compromise the good parts of the game like the graphics, the atmosphere, the presentation, the pacing and the interactivity.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This game is dope as fukk. That Crossroads chapter had me on the edge of my seat like few games have done :damn:
From the broadcast tower infiltration to the very last chapter is the most amazing sequence of events I've ever player in any game. Nothing but tension the whole way and Crossroads was easily the best chapter in the game.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From the broadcast tower infiltration to the very last chapter is the most amazing sequence of events I've ever player in any game. Nothing but tension the whole way and Crossroads was easily the best chapter in the game.
100% and seeing how important every choice from that point onwards is, is craziness

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You mean that this game is actually enjoyable, and the declarations of it being a debacle were largely overblown due to the personal contempt directed at David Cage for allegedly being the antichrist and not on the merits of the actual game??

Never would have guessed. :skip:

Copping tonight.