Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
We were in a thread about the best network gaming wise. @LÍQUIDO had a post talking PS4 (the console) player base. Then @PS4 chimed in asking for Liquid to show PS+ numbers. That’s when I said to PS4 “I’ll give you 100$ if u can show MS gold numbers”. His crazy ass thought I was asking for his account lol. It’s so funny because a couple days later he reupped his Live. He did that just to prove he had a current account . Breh I never asked for his account :mjlol:
So I didn't re-up for super mega baseball 2 :wtf:
I understand the timing doesn't coincide with your shyt and all funny styles but ok :hubie:

So you say you was asking for these?
https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-live-grew-59-million-active-users-last-quarter

That's $100 right there :dame:

And for a bonus $20 I'll give you an article on how there are more paid subscriptions to live than there are psn :francis:

http://bgr.com/2017/06/13/ps4-sales-over-60-million-ps4-vs-xbox/

Now about those GREEN backs slim :feedme:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
You mean that this game is actually enjoyable, and the declarations of it being a debacle were largely overblown due to the personal contempt directed at David Cage for allegedly being the antichrist and not on the merits of the actual game??

Never would have guessed. :skip:

Copping tonight.
Look athe author of this article
https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku...-keep-treating-women-like-shyt-1826550592/amp

:mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I really enjoyed this and did a very peaceful play-through by all accounts. Kind've want to try a reckless play through. I don't have the time to fill out the flowchart or p[lay twice right now though.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really enjoyed this and did a very peaceful play-through by all accounts. Kind've want to try a reckless play through. I don't have the time to fill out the flowchart or p[lay twice right now though.

I went the revolution way. fukk all the peaceful shyt....I went all in :demonic:. Violence is the answer. :birdman:

I almost finish the story, close to end.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the guy from Jericho
Josh
I think there’s only one point he dies at. The end of Crossroads if you fail a QTE on your way to blowing up Jericho same with North if Markus is alive. She gets shot after you set the explosives. She can die in the final chapter too if Markus is dead or you can choose to sacrifice her on purpose if he’s alive and gets shot. All her points of death are obvious except one if you take the deal she can die

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
9/10 game. I screwed up big time tho. Caught feelings and the people I wanted to make it got bodied. :mjcry: