Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Did anyone figure out what/who rA9 was? I got a good ending where:

I did a peaceful revolution with Markus, Connor successfully became a deviant and helped free the androids from Cybertech, Alice & Kara made it to Canada by Luther died enroute :to:

I’m gonna do another play through this weekend and I really wanna find out about rA9.

Nothing has been discovered about RA9, it seems like they dropped that sub-plot. I really would like a sequel to this but understand with the multiple ending thing it would be very difficult to continue.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Nothing has been discovered about RA9, it seems like they dropped that sub-plot. I really would like a sequel to this but understand with the multiple ending thing it would be very difficult to continue.

It shouldn’t be too hard to continue. They would have to make a game that has a beginning for each ending in the previous game as well as multiple endings. It would probably blow up my PS4 though :pachaha:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It shouldn’t be too hard to continue. They would have to make a game that has a beginning for each ending in the previous game as well as multiple endings. It would probably blow up my PS4 though :pachaha:

Well considering how long it takes them to develop a game it would be a PS5 title.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Did anyone figure out what/who rA9 was? I got a good ending where:

I did a peaceful revolution with Markus, Connor successfully became a deviant and helped free the androids from Cybertech, Alice & Kara made it to Canada by Luther died enroute :to:

I’m gonna do another play through this weekend and I really wanna find out about rA9.
It's Markus. On the Mission Public Enemy Connor says so. Also Kamski says RA9 is a Messiah like figure who will save the androids If you shoot the Chloe and ask him about RA9.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
It's Markus. On the Mission Public Enemy Connor says so. Also Kamski says RA9 is a Messiah like figure who will save the androids If you shoot the Chloe and ask him about RA9.
they still never make the link to why ra9 is his name they never clairfy who it is thats a big missing part to this story smh

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

they still never make the link to why ra9 is his name they never clairfy who it is thats a big missing part to this story smh

Well, that’s a let down.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still haven't gotten round to this. GoW taking up all my time. :snoop:

How long is the main story?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just saw this Kara/Alice ending :mjcry:

Still haven't gotten round to this. GoW taking up all my time. :snoop:

How long is the main story?

13-15 hours but there's about 40-45 different endings so you'll probably end up playing it back from different points to change the timeline after you beat it. That's what i did

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I finished. Just a couple parts of the story felt out of place or forced. Could have been a bit better. But for what it is its a realy great well made game.

my first playthrough i got the good ending for the androids but Luther got popped at the bus stop cause i gave those people back their tickets. Alice got gunned up and clapped quick in the boat :mjcry:

Now just going back getting trophies to see different parts.

Re played the last chapter to finish with everyone alive. And replayed a couple parts where the androids fight. Those battle scenes are pretty dope.

I purposely let Kara got caught at jericho to see the recycling camp. That shyt was fukked up seeing them all lined up without their skin being herded up to die :picard:

Connor never died on me so im gonna check out those parts. game is crazy

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I finished

my first playthrough i got the good ending for the androids but Luther got popped at the bus stop cause i gave those people back their tickets. Alice got gunned up and clapped quick in the boat :mjcry:

Re played the last chapter to finish with everyone alive. And replayed a couple parts where the androids fight. Those battle scenes are pretty dope. Game is crazy

I'm gonna go back and do Markus vs Connor and have Connor be straight lace. I saw they have a cool 1 on 1 battle at the end in the middle of the Army vs Androids fight. Also idk how this breh did it but he got Connor to take out the FBI guy and his SWAT team at Jericho before they enter the ship when he's standing on the building

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I'm gonna go back and do Markus vs Connor and have Connor be straight lace. I saw they have a cool 1 on 1 battle at the end in the middle of the Army vs Androids fight. Also idk how this breh did it but he got Connor to take out the FBI guy and his SWAT team at Jericho before they enter the ship when he's standing on the building
i just did the connor and markus showdown. That whole battle was crazy.

That othe part sounds dope. Might have to try that

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Does anyone get an answer on what model Markus is? We know he was a special model given to Carl and he is able to go one on one with Connor who is meant to be the most up to date model up until that point.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Does anyone get an answer on what model Markus is? We know he was a special model given to Carl and he is able to go one on one with Connor who is meant to be the most up to date model up until that point.
That’s it.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Carl probably paid to get his own custom made model since he's rich af and I believe Luther is custom made as well. Also it's the same reason why Kamski is the only person who has Chloe's.