Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean that this game is actually enjoyable, and the declarations of it being a debacle were largely overblown due to the personal contempt directed at David Cage for allegedly being the antichrist and not on the merits of the actual game??

Never would have guessed. :skip:

Copping tonight.

I copped today. This game just :wow:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
You mean that this game is actually enjoyable, and the declarations of it being a debacle were largely overblown due to the personal contempt directed at David Cage for allegedly being the antichrist and not on the merits of the actual game??

Never would have guessed. :skip:

Copping tonight.

Seems that way. This is easily better than heavy rain and beyond. Journalist are sandbagging this game.

I remember when Bayonetta 2 got a 7.5 from polygon because some self righteous fake male feminist found Bayonetta's sexuality offensive meanwhile he had a subscription to suicide girls.com

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
One of the best experiences I had in gaming. I’m gonna play through this so many times the next couple years

Edit: this game so deep. I’m having 21% completed chapters

7_C6_CEEC4-_A023-4_AC7-817_E-0_D37_EF1_CEA91.jpg

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What's the story about you and @PS4 that you owe him $100?
We were in a thread about the best network gaming wise. @LÍQUIDO had a post talking PS4 (the console) player base. Then @PS4 chimed in asking for Liquid to show PS+ numbers. That’s when I said to PS4 “I’ll give you 100$ if u can show MS gold numbers”. His crazy ass thought I was asking for his account lol. It’s so funny because a couple days later he reupped his Live. He did that just to prove he had a current account . Breh I never asked for his account :mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We were in a thread about the best network gaming wise. @LÍQUIDO had a post talking PS4 (the console) player base. Then @PS4 chimed in asking for Liquid to show PS+ numbers. That’s when I said to PS4 “I’ll give you 100$ if u can show MS gold numbers”. His crazy ass thought I was asking for his account lol. It’s so funny because a couple days later he reupped his Live. He did that just to prove he had a current account . Breh I never asked for his account :mjlol:

By the way PS+ Numbers or Gold Numbers? as how many subscribers they have or trophies/achievements ?

@PS4 sounds like he's desperate to get that your $100 so badly :mjlol:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
By the way PS+ Numbers or Gold Numbers? as how many subscribers they have or trophies/achievements ?

@PS4 sounds like he's desperate to get that your $100 so badly :mjlol:
Subscribers
PlayStation Plus Subscribers Pass 34.2 Million
ABRIAEL|39D AGO |NEWS|41|
Sony provides an update on PlayStatation Plus subscribers, which reached a remarkable 34.2 Million as of March 31st, 2017.

While MS has never released Gold this generation or ever if I’m not mistaken

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Subscribers
PlayStation Plus Subscribers Pass 34.2 Million
ABRIAEL|39D AGO |NEWS|41|
Sony provides an update on PlayStatation Plus subscribers, which reached a remarkable 34.2 Million as of March 31st, 2017.

While MS has never released Gold never this generation or ever if I’m not mistaken

:ehh:

Seriously, is @PS4 actually a troll or is he being serious?. What odd is that he named after PlayStation Station 4 (PS4) but yet he's a biggest Xbox Stan ever. I'm just assuming he's a troll.