Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They even got a Jared Leto look a like from Blade Runner 2049 as one of the creators :dead:

They even talk the same :heh:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Beat the game and got the bad ending :francis:

I fukked up right at the Freedom March :francis:

- I fought everyone after they were gonna shoot at the March
- Kara/Alice got captured at Jericho
- Won the war but Connor got fail safe hacked by Amanda and killed Markus
- I did let Chloe go tho :manny:

Luckily all my mistakes happened at the end so I can replay it real quick and fix it :heh:

momma

All Star
Daps
Beat the game and got the bad ending :francis:

I fukked up right at the Freedom March :francis:

- I fought everyone after they were gonna shoot at the March
- Kara/Alice got captured at Jericho
- Won the war but Connor got fail safe hacked by Amanda and killed Markus
- I did let Chloe go tho :manny:

Luckily all my mistakes happened at the end so I can replay it real quick and fix it :heh:

I be looking at the stats in some of these flowcharts and man I'm proud af at myself for pretty much never fukking up and saving everyone except the og Simon. Only 18% of players got Kara, Luther, and Alice successfully across the border :gucci:Just use your common sense + shyt you've seen play out a million times in movies

momma

All Star
Daps
Anyone else shocked at the servey results in the loading screen? :heh: 66% of people who've played the game would be ok with having an android companion:deadrose: damn cacs are sick ass hell:scusthov:

To me all of that comes down to existential questions

The deviants in the game can feel pain and suffering and love/affection, and it's not programmed in them either because they've deviated from their software. That's real consciousness not just artificial (for the sake of the game's writing we're talking here, nothing like this would ever happen in real life). And considering that point, there's really no difference between the game's deviants and real humans besides internal organs, blood, etc. and even that's not a huge deal considering our insides are really just cogs and machines too that were put together by our body's cells rather than human hands (and even that's not always the case, when you get surgery it's like pretty much putting robot parts into our human bodies). If something feels real emotions triggered by real brain functions, then it's totally "alive" at that point

And on top of that, humans (both in real life and in the game) are garbage if you can't tell already. These Detroit androids might be much more desirable if we keeping it a buck

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
To me all of that comes down to existential questions

The deviants in the game can feel pain and suffering and love/affection, and it's not programmed in them either because they've deviated from their software. That's real consciousness not just artificial (for the sake of the game's writing we're talking here, nothing like this would ever happen in real life). And considering that point, there's really no difference between the game's deviants and real humans besides internal organs, blood, etc. and even that's not a huge deal considering our insides are really just cogs and machines too that were put together by our body's cells rather than human hands (and even that's not always the case, when you get surgery it's like pretty much putting robot parts into our human bodies). If something feels real emotions triggered by real brain functions, then it's totally "alive" at that point

And on top of that, humans (both in real life and in the game) are garbage if you can't tell already. These Detroit androids might be much more desirable if we keeping it a buck
You're an Android posing as a human

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I be looking at the stats in some of these flowcharts and man I'm proud af at myself for pretty much never fukking up and saving everyone except the og Simon. Only 18% of players got Kara, Luther, and Alice successfully across the border :gucci:Just use your common sense + shyt you've seen play out a million times in movies
You have to do something shady to save Kara, Luther, and Alice. There's a very specific decision you have to make or Luther dies guaranteed.

Simon is easy to save but the game kinda pressures you to get him killed one way or the other.

In general the easiest way to save everyone is to always make compassionate decisions, be a pacifist, and never leave any of your allies hanging or risk their necks. Problem is late in the game you get in some pretty hot situations that encourage you to not do that even if you go that route.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The game tricks you to believe that you'll die or get caught in certain situations that don't seem survivable which makes people 2nd guess. But if i'm not mistaken you there's only a few times you can actually die with Kara/Markus. With Conner it doesn't matter. once it happens, you'll know why.

momma

All Star
Daps
You have to do something shady to save Kara, Luther, and Alice. There's a very specific decision you have to make or Luther dies guaranteed.

Simon is easy to save but the game kinda pressures you to get him killed one way or the other.

In general the easiest way to save everyone is to always make compassionate decisions, be a pacifist, and never leave any of your allies hanging or risk their necks. Problem is late in the game you get in some pretty hot situations that encourage you to not do that even if you go that route.

My rationale for the shady thing you’re talking about is that they’re human and they'll be alright. The game didn't specify their circumstance and situation. When this is over they can hop right on the next bus, but this was Kara/Luther/Alice's last chance. On top of that I'd done altruistic stuff the whole game, it was time to be a little selfish especially when you've become way too emotionally invested in these characters near the end

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Did anyone figure out what/who rA9 was? I got a good ending where:

I did a peaceful revolution with Markus, Connor successfully became a deviant and helped free the androids from Cybertech, Alice & Kara made it to Canada by Luther died enroute :to:

I’m gonna do another play through this weekend and I really wanna find out about rA9.