Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Depends if you like these story based games. If you do this is probably one of if not the best game of that type ever made. I'd even say better game than The Walking Dead Season 1. This game is proof that game developers can make choices matter.

Saying this game isn't worth the money means you probably don't like this type of game.
I broke down and bought the deluxe...(:sadcam:)

I have no problem with story based games, they just don't feel as if they are worth $60. But I have to admit this game is beautifully done. I put a couple hours in so far.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I broke down and bought the deluxe...(:sadcam:)

I have no problem with story based games, they just don't feel as if they are worth $60. But I have to admit this game is beautifully done. I put a couple hours in so far.

Game is defiantly worth $60, I guarantee you no one person is just playing this once. The branching choices seem endless the slight decision for one thing could have a huge impact later on. This is the best way the choice intergration has ever been applied in a game. I am tempted to call this game a masterpiece of its genre it’s simply superb and had me completely engaged. And I love the characters in this game, David Cage redeemed himself big time with this after the terrible Beyond two souls.

Anyone else want a sequel to this as badly as I do? I just find this world so interesting and the characters are great I know sequels aren’t something Quantic do but this world is so engaging.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I am tempted to call this game a masterpiece of its genre
It is. This game is the definitive choice matters in a game example.

I'm watching this on a playthrough on Youtube and there's a point in the game where one of the main characters can die and because the player saved another one off character they could have easily discarded that saved character saved the main character's life later down the line. The person playing the game consciously chose to sacrifice this main character.

The later portions of this game surpass Mass Effect 2's suicide mission in terms of player choice influencing the way things play out.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anyone else shocked at the servey results in the loading screen? :heh: 66% of people who've played the game would be ok with having an android companion:deadrose: damn cacs are sick ass hell:scusthov:
What's sick about it? People are different. Not everyone wants the same things. If what they want doesn't hurt anyone else I see nothing wrong with it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Somebody managed to get an ending where they got all the main characters killed. Takes a bit of effort mostly for the Connor part. Said it was done in 3 hours play time.
You have to create a situation where Connor can't find the location to Jericho by failing all the investigations then refusing to kill Chloe, kill off Kara which is very easy, and kill off Markus which is semi-easy by killing Simon at the news tower and letting John die then sacrificing Markus in Freedom March. After you kill Markus Connor is decommissioned because it's impossible for him to locate Jericho and all the deviants are rounded up and killed as no one succeeds Markus (not sure why North doesn't here but you don't have any playable characters left anyway). Hank commits suicide and Kamski comes back and takes back over Cyberlife.

found one of them but it's still different than that one I saw described.

This one is crazy. I didn't even know this was part of the game's plot because I never did anything to evoke it happening. This is basically a hidden plot twist in the game many people would never see.
That's some Terminator shyt right there. Cyberlife wanted to take over the world the whole time.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
These graphics are ridiculous

Crysis 3 on PC status

:picard:

szwqxgz7ps011.gif