Reppin
Outer Heaven
@MeachTheMonster
@Rekkapryde
@Fatboi1
@Cladyclad
@Kamikaze Revy
@ All of Arcadium

Why is this thread not doing state of decay numbers tho? Just a few people still talking about this game in this thread if you scroll up.

Coincidence huh :sas2:

But since it's exclusive it's another feather in the ol Sony hat eh :sas1:
Mods in this section are slow to sticky new game releases sometimes. There was an Xbox exclusive that didn’t get stickied until I mentioned it. (Matter fact I think it was state of decay).:yeshrug:
That said...did you pick up state of decay?
I picked up 3 copies this weekend and been running co-op nonstop at my house. The XB1X does better with textures but it’s fine on the OG XB1 too.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Welp, im at the part with kara - well, just got to it. and I suspect Todd is abusive to Alice if he wasn't before then.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Really want to play this but don't feel like it's worth the $60. There is nothing else out right now for me to use gamers club to at least get a discount.
Depends if you like these story based games. If you do this is probably one of if not the best game of that type ever made. I'd even say better game than The Walking Dead Season 1. This game is proof that game developers can make choices matter.

Saying this game isn't worth the money means you probably don't like this type of game.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Are you even playing state of decay? :stopitslime:
I'm a grown ass man, fukk I look like getting a game day 1 to impress some idiot over the internet :gucci:

Do you need me to buy you a copy bruh? @Cladyclad owes me $100, I can hook your broke ass up if you need the charity?
If you don't wanna look all broke n shyt just pm me and I'll keep that between me and you :hhh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm simping for North too hard, she's already my "companion" :shaq:
I decided early on I wanted to try to get the best endings possible so I took the good guy path and almost everything I did pissed North off and late in the game just off one conversation really she went from neutral to lover. North is a lot like Hank. If you play the game the "good" way even if your conversation decisions piss them off they'll come around eventually if you want to make that happen.

Hank is such an awesome character and I started the game really not liking him. By the end of the game Hank won me over. The guys a mess but he's a real bro. I've seen some ending case scenarios on YouTube that are pretty crazy with him.