Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Walked the entire playthrough on YouTube like a movie and one of the BEST stories in gaming.:wow:

My favorite story was Connor and Kara but in the end was Marcus. Everything about this story was amazing. IMO much more superior to Beyond Two Souls which was meh and on par or bettet than Heavy Rain.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
My Marcus and Conner were beasts and in the end they teamed up. Humans don’t have a chance with beasts like that around, then you also have North who can handle herself pretty well.

If the androids were just cold hearted ruthless and wanted is a extinct then it would be over for us. All they have to do is blow up many nuclear power plants.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I think this game may have inadvertently revealed what I'm guessing is a major plot twist. It was maybe subtly hinted at in Zlatko's mansion and more directly hinted at in Rose's house. If what I'm suspecting is true it's a really dumb plot twist. It's not whose the killer in Heavy Rain bad but it's pretty stupid because it's pointless and its something that would be noticed by one of the main characters.
Alice is also an android. Zlatko calls her an it not a her and in Rose's home she says why do they hate us? Says it when talking to Kara about humans hating androids.
Keep playing :mjgrin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got so lucky on Last Chance Connor. The only reason I made it was because I randomly redid Public Enemy. I had a feeling I missed out on something in Public Enemy and got it the second time. Had I not done that I would have failed Last Chance Connor. Now I'm at Crossroads.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MeachTheMonster
@Rekkapryde
@Fatboi1
@Cladyclad
@Kamikaze Revy
@ All of Arcadium

Why is this thread not doing state of decay numbers tho? Just a few people still talking about this game in this thread if you scroll up.

Coincidence huh :sas2:

But since it's exclusive it's another feather in the ol Sony hat eh :sas1:

:what: Don't you get tired of that shyt for being a troll.

State of Decay has 24 pages while Detroit has 22 pages so pretty much equal.

Why Stste of Decay ain't doing God of War numbers?:sas2:

At least PS4 has another new exclusive thou and more are coming.:sas1:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I actually tried looking on youtube for all choices, etc. and I see that there are so many storylines...

I'm most likely going to be lost as fukk if I don't play the game. so I broke down and got it. shyt looks hella fun.

I know since I liked until dawn and Life is strange, I'll like this one too.

Let's see how this shyt goes! :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:what: Don't you get tired of that shyt for being a troll.

State of Decay has 24 pages while Detroit has 22 pages so pretty much equal.

Why Stste of Decay ain't doing God of War numbers?:sas2:

At least PS4 has another new exclusive thou and more are coming.:sas1:
Bruh, those guys was not about to descend onto this thread and fanboy it up, we professionals. The eyes have ears tho :shaq:

As for the rest of what you said, Xbox actually has way more exclusives incoming and if you don't have Xbox then add all the games you missed out on (gamespass will take good care of you) and it's a landslide victory.

Only a fanboy would ignore that though :ld:
Enjoy your thread, I've collected all the data I need here...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This game was amazing. I beat it and everyone lived but that final mission will almost encourage you to make decisions that get people killed. Easily one of the best experiences I've had this console generation.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Really want to play this but don't feel like it's worth the $60. There is nothing else out right now for me to use gamers club to at least get a discount.