Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm torn on this game. I played that demo and wasn' really feeling it like that. But I liked all the others heavy rain, beyond 2 souls ect. After God of war I only want excellence

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm torn on this game. I played that demo and wasn' really feeling it like that. But I liked all the others heavy rain, beyond 2 souls ect. After God of war I only want excellence
If you liked Beyond 2 Souls this will blow you away. Beyond 2 Souls wasn't that great. I never managed to finish it. I got to the Native American part and dropped it. I don't feel like playing it on the PS3 to continue so I'll probably start over on the PS4 but this game is way better than that one. If I had to grade them comparatively B2S is a C-. Heavy Rain is a B and Detroit is an A+. I never played Indigo Prophecy but of the PlayStation exclusive games they made this is their best and it isn't even close.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
That child abuse scene was pretty tense

Homey going through it. But u can’t put yo hands on that lil girl

And being a Detroit resident. Quantic Dream did a damn fine job adding significant landmarks, buildings, stores, condos, and some vacant houses (even 20 years later they still there lol). Hell they even got the bus numbers right from what I saw. I’m fukking impress:wow:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
That child abuse scene was pretty tense

Homey going through it. But u can’t put yo hands on that lil girl

And being a Detroit resident. Quantic Dream did a damn fine job adding significant landmarks, buildings, stores, condos, and some vacant houses (even 20 years later they still there lol). Hell they even got the bus numbers right from what I saw. I’m fukking impress:wow:
That level’s flow chart is humongous, I have yet to complete the game but I just want to finish that level over and over to see the different consequences lol.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think this game may have inadvertently revealed what I'm guessing is a major plot twist. It was maybe subtly hinted at in Zlatko's mansion and more directly hinted at in Rose's house. If what I'm suspecting is true it's a really dumb plot twist. It's not whose the killer in Heavy Rain bad but it's pretty stupid because it's pointless and its something that would be noticed by one of the main characters.
Alice is also an android. Zlatko calls her an it not a her and in Rose's home she says why do they hate us? Says it when talking to Kara about humans hating androids.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Zlatko's mission was tense but gotta protect the little one at all costs :whew:

Minka Kelly's sexy ass :takedat:

Bout to make Marcus a God to these human peasants :scust::blessed:

Still getting use to Kara because her character on The Following was a POS :francis: she's cool though.

Gonna watch Westworld in a few too :heh:

If you liked Beyond 2 Souls this will blow you away. Beyond 2 Souls wasn't that great. I never managed to finish it. I got to the Native American part and dropped it. I don't feel like playing it on the PS3 to continue so I'll probably start over on the PS4 but this game is way better than that one. If I had to grade them comparatively B2S is a C-. Heavy Rain is a B and Detroit is an A+. I never played Indigo Prophecy but of the PlayStation exclusive games they made this is their best and it isn't even close.

B2S was good up to a point then it stopped. 1st problem was the way Cage set up the story with you playing random points in the storyline, it was so bad that in the PS4 version you get an option if you want to play the original storyline or remixed. 2nd was the randomness of the missions: you're homeless in Detroit (:heh:), you're in the CIA, you're in Africa sneaking around like Big Boss, you're in the arctic like Ethan Hunt, you're a goth teen, you're throwing snowballs as a kid, you're in the desert being a ghostbuster etc.

shyt was exhausting :francis:

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Go back a few pages and read my reaction on the demo, I absolutely hated it and thought it was terrible. Trust me when I say the demo isn’t indicative of the final product, in fact I wish they never released it as it has given people the wrong idea. I completed this game 10hrs ago and I can’t stop thinking about it (like God of War, although GOW is still my favourite game this year). I actually cared about the characters all three of them and was bummed out one of them didn’t make it and Luther died.:mjcry:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Zlatko's mission was tense but gotta protect the little one at all costs :whew:

Minka Kelly's sexy ass :takedat:

Bout to make Marcus a God to these human peasants :scust::blessed:

Still getting use to Kara because her character on The Following was a POS :francis: she's cool though.

Gonna watch Westworld in a few too :heh:

B2S was good up to a point then it stopped. 1st problem was the way Cage set up the story with you playing random points in the storyline, it was so bad that in the PS4 version you get an option if you want to play the original storyline or remixed. 2nd was the randomness of the missions: you're homeless in Detroit (:heh:), you're in the CIA, you're in Africa sneaking around like Big Boss, you're in the arctic like Ethan Hunt, you're a goth teen, you're throwing snowballs as a kid, you're in the desert being a ghostbuster etc.

shyt was exhausting :francis:

Yep Beyond was their weakest game and put people of Quantic. After Beyond I was dubious regarding any future projects but this was phenomenal. Guess in another five years we will see what Cage has for us on the PS5.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you want everyone to live the choices are fairly obvious. Basically if you play it safe don't take unnecessary risks and be a pacifist as well as make pro-human choices and human like decisions everyone will mostly live. Once you deviate from that you will likely catch bodies. Kara is the easiest to kill. Connor is probably the hardest.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
If you want everyone to live the choices are fairly obvious. Basically if you play it safe don't take unnecessary risks and be a pacifist as well as make pro-human choices and human like decisions everyone will mostly live. Once you deviate from that you will likely catch bodies. Kara is the easiest to kill. Connor is probably the hardest.

I wanted to shape the narrative, this is how I did it for each character.

Marcus; Started of loving humans and all things, hell he endured suffering from humans and never retaliated. That is until his owner died and his owners son blamed him and he was killed and thrown out like garbage. Upon his resurrection and return he changed his stance and believed in freedom for all Androids no matter the consequence. He was an amazing fighter that was the deadliest in the rebellion along with his general and right hand North. He Defeats the humans and takes Detroit as a city of Androids

Connor: He started of as a cold hearted anything to accomplish my mission Android. He was Cyberlife assassin and it was usually best for deviants to turn the other way when Connor was headed their way. He killed multiple deviants and believed they were just experiencing a flaw in their system. Along the way through his team up with LT Hank he starts to experience emotions and forms a bond that he tries to deny. He starts to have an inner struggle with himself and it isn’t until after he meets Kamski and goes through the Kamski test that the realisation that perhaps there is more to deviancy than he believed. He later joins Marcus and sacrifices himself at Cyberlife not before going ham and taking out multiple guards as well as his 2.0 and providing Marcus with his army.

Kara: She was the heart of the story and her relationship was Alice, she started of as naive but grew to distrust and be overly cautious after her experience with Zlatko. She builds a family with Alice and Luther in the end they lose Luther but her and Alice make it across the border. Although if Kara survives is open for interpretation as she went in the ice cold water to push the boat and most of her system shut down. She managed to make it to the other side and carried Alice to Shore.