Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I played this dumb ass robot like a fukkin fiddle.

He told me he wanted a car and shyt and I told him no. I dropped the gun when he called me out on having it. Had I known you could shoot him I would have kept it. He jumped with her in mine and my Connor pulled her back but fell off the roof in her place.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He told me he wanted a car and shyt and I told him no. I dropped the gun when he called me out on having it. Had I known you could shoot him I would have kept it. He jumped with her in mine and my Connor pulled her back but fell off the roof in her place.
You not a true negotiator. I went in dead set on killing that robot and would not be deterred.

He told me he wanted a car and I knew it was time to tie a bow on this thing

Sorry to the brotha, but It wasn't my job to save casuals

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You not a true negotiator. I went in dead set on killing that robot and would not be deterred.

He told me he wanted a car and I knew it was time to tie a bow on this thing

Sorry to the brotha, but It wasn't my job to save casuals

:wow: I let the snipers get him my first run.

"You lied to me, Connor." :dwillhuh:

Hold that L, skin job. :spikeusalty:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I got this yesterday from BB (paid $33) and played for half-hour then I played it again today for 2 hrs. It's Sunday nothing on tv.

Very good game so far.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I'm really liking this so far and it's probably the most beautiful game I've played this gen

BUT the writing/story is a little cliche'd at some points. Like the androids having to sit in the back of the bus is just some :stopitslime: allegorical storytelling
The entire story is an allegory for the civil rights movement.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The entire story is an allegory for the civil rights movement.
It has some obvious parallels but I still feel like this is a story about robots more than anything. Civil rights is what people do to their own kind. These robots aren't humans. The supposed humanity in them is just a glitch in their software. The game wants you to see these robots as something more but to me they're still just robots. They aren't alive. My cell phone isn't a slave to me because it's a computer that does what it was designed to do and I use it accordingly.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It has some obvious parallels but I still feel like this is a story about robots more than anything. Civil rights is what people do to their own kind. These robots aren't humans. The supposed humanity in them is just a glitch in their software. The game wants you to see these robots as something more but to me they're still just robots. They aren't alive. My cell phone isn't a slave to me because it's a computer that does what it was designed to do and I use it accordingly.

Co-sign. Can't stand it when people :picard: when I say I don't have sympathy for the Hosts in Westworld.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Co-sign. Can't stand it when people :picard: when I say I don't have sympathy for the Hosts in Westworld.
I'd be demonic as fukk in Westworld :yeshrug: but I agree with @winb83

stories of this nature only work when the created realize they are greater than their creator, and reassemble the food chain accordingly. equality between humans and machines never works for a reason

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just got to The Bridge and completed it. I got one ending and went on YouTube and watched the other one and wow the other ending I didn’t get was nuts. This is one of those chapters that you can’t really reverse the outcome. All the things you’ve done up to that point pretty much seal your fate there.