Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is it extremely dark and dreary and twisted like Heavy Rain or a little more balanced?

Appreciated heavy rain and enjoyed watching a play through but I don't think I'd wanna actually go through it.
So far not dark and twisted. I'm guessing I'm halfway through the game. I just got to Jericho and am starting Zlatko.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
The twist at the end though had me like:dwillhuh:

The game will run you about 10-15 hours depending on your style. It took me about 2 days to beat. I'm already on my 2nd play through.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yo this game is fire, I was really wrong about this. This is without a doubt Quantic dreams best game and has retaken the crown from until dawn as the best high budget interactive game.:wow: They wasn’t joking about the branching paths thing gawd dam the amount of piff that can happen in this is unbelievable.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Zlatko is one of the most tense moments in gaming. I didn't know if I'd make it out of that one.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just copped. Traded in Mario Rabbids since I didn't like that shyt and FFXV and payed $30 for this. I already own FFXV on PC.

momma

All Star
Daps
I'm really liking this so far and it's probably the most beautiful game I've played this gen

BUT the writing/story is a little cliche'd at some points. Like the androids having to sit in the back of the bus is just some :stopitslime: allegorical storytelling

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm really liking this so far and it's probably the most beautiful game I've played this gen

BUT the writing/story is a little cliche'd at some points. Like the androids having to sit in the back of the bus is just some :stopitslime: allegorical storytelling
Stand not sit in what amounts to a rear storage compartment. Makes sense. It’s like bag storage.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How's the action in the game or is it mostly quick time events?
I played this dumb ass robot like a fukkin fiddle.

You want a car are you outta your fukking mind :russ::mjgrin::mjpls: :demonic:

Shoulda let me apply that turnicuet you fukkin bytch :pacspit:

I guess this is what it's like to feel like a cac. Interacting with something you don't feel us a human being. Cept in this case it's actually true

I feel so, empty, dealing with these robots. Everything is a means to an end

Last edited: