Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is the game Heavy Rain wishes it was. Back when it came out many of us thought Heavy Rain was good. It was decent, this is good.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How many hours?
There isn't a good answer to this question. It depends on how you play the game. This is a game that you can play multiple times. Depending on what you do in a given playthrough you can miss out on whole sections of the game.

It's a great game if you're open to the style of game it is. One of the best in the genre if not the best.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There isn't a good answer to this question. It depends on how you play the game. This is a game that you can play multiple times. Depending on what you do in a given playthrough you can miss out on whole sections of the game.

It's a great game if you're open to the style of game it is. One of the best in the genre if not the best.

I already love it when I played demo and loved Heavy Rain but not replay vaule thou and really love Beyond: Two Souls

I'm waiting for the price drop cause I'm waiting on Vampyr on June 5th.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
The extras are dope.

That survey :deadmanny:

People realy willing to let androids watch their children and have machines perform surgery on them :mindblown:

What technology are you most looking forward to. 32% said brain connected devices. fukk that. :camby:
Yea, that shyt threw me off. I ain’t having none of that brain connectivity shyt. Sad thing is it’s gonna be standard eventually and people won’t even think twice about it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The little touches that make the world are dope.

I love the sports magazines. That one talkin bout an android qb that can throw it endzone to enzone within a 6 inch window :deadmanny:

DBXdHdxVYAAn0v2.jpg
:laugh:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Is it extremely dark and dreary and twisted like Heavy Rain or a little more balanced?

Appreciated heavy rain and enjoyed watching a play through but I don't think I'd wanna actually go through it.