Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
The extras are dope.

That survey :deadmanny:

People realy willing to let androids watch their children and have machines perform surgery on them :mindblown:

What technology are you most looking forward to. 32% said brain connected devices. fukk that. :camby:

Last edited:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Based on what I have seen when TBH was playing it in his stream last night I might have to get this game.

How does this look on the original PS4? Is it worth getting if you don't have the PS4 Pro?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Just Picked this up for $10 :yeshrug:

Will dive in later :win:
1z6xt8y.jpg
where?

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
i'm in love with this game. its so much fun.

i got the detective android killed in the interrogation and the new one that replaced him had an annoying ass voice :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
the graphics when u first play as the militant biracial breh who made white people scared at that BET award show

Photo realistic, when I was a kid we thought Super Mario Bros 3 and Sonic 2 graphics were the best we could ever achieve.

The future is now

Eye candy galore

:wow:

Based on what I have seen when TBH was playing it in his stream last night I might have to get this game.

How does this look on the original PS4? Is it worth getting if you don't have the PS4 Pro?
if ur the type of person who can barely tell the difference between 4k UV movies and video games and 1080p movies and video games (like me, theres a difference but its not night and day as it was with the jump SD to HD imo) then it doesn't matter.

got a 4k hdr/ps pro in the bedroom and a standard ps4/1080p set in the living room and often times can barely tell the difference.

cop it.