That Charizard is goddamn ugly

This is one of those movies you’ll watch and be like I can’t brlieve it’s real

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
This shyt looks crazy enough to work.

How much is this bringing in worldwide at the BO?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
shyt this is the first non-disney movie in 5 years maybe even more that I know is going to print money.

Disney if they are smart should really try and buy into Nintendo. I been saying that for years and we're finally starting to see the proof of why.

:what: Nintendo net worth is $140 BILLION .. Disney net worth is $113 billion :dead: You mean Nintendo buy Disney :ld:

Disney money also is mostly tied into stocks and investment potential aka its not tangible (kind of like most of Amazon's money isnt liquid) for it to be worth less than a company they would attempt to buy

Nintendo has some of the most liquid cash for any company on Earth -- if not the most (im sure someone more into this could correct this)

Nintendo prints money easier and way more effectively than Disney with less over head (Disney theme parks are crazy over head). Plus their business model / margins are way better than Disney.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This either gonna be one of the biggest movies of the year, or 2019's version of ready player one.
:patrice:

A movie everyone hypes up on the internet, but no one goes to the theatre to see it.

Ready Player One did almost 600 million worldwide :what:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:what: Nintendo net worth is $140 BILLION .. Disney net worth is $113 billion :dead: You mean Nintendo buy Disney :ld:

Disney money also is mostly tied into stocks and investment potential aka its not tangible (kind of like most of Amazon's money isnt liquid) for it to be worth less than a company they would attempt to buy

Nintendo has some of the most liquid cash for any company on Earth -- if not the most (im sure someone more into this could correct this)

Nintendo prints money easier and way more effectively than Disney with less over head (Disney theme parks are crazy over head). Plus their business model / margins are way better than Disney.

I said "for years" then I said "buy into" cause Nintendo has also been worth a lot less in recent years due to how tied they are to their systems succeeding. Also don't get me started on how that earthquake in Japan fukked them and their supply chain up. It showed the weakness to their model.

Also Disney doesn't need to own them, just enough to get the dibs to make movies/shows off their IP's.

Honestly it would Nintendo some good to divert some of that "liquid" into Disney stock to protect themselves and get exclusive rights to making games off of Disney properties.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I was dying watching this trailer. I was replacing Ryan Reynolds' voice with Danny Devito's.

This would be the best movie besides X-Men next year if Danny was Pikachu's voice.