DETECTIVE PIKACHU starring Ryan Reynolds. *Live action Pokemon movie*

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Breh what is the point of posting links from 2011, 2012 and 2015 when the 2018 fiscal report is out and everything is up?

What is the point of posting a 2014 report about their stock being $12 a share when it's currently $38 a share?

What is the point of mentioning that the Wii-U was sold at a loss, when it's literally the first Nintendo console up to that point sold at a loss....and selling hardware at a loss is common for the industry?

What is the point of talking about "Nintendo is worth less in recent years" when 2012 was the first annual loss Nintendo posted in 30 years?

I'm seriously confused. The company has been around since the 1800's....you're cherry picking a few bad years to make a point. If you made this argument in the middle of the Wii-U flopping it would be short sighted....but I could kinda understand. Making this argument when the Switch has been generating a profit since day 1 and their numbers are up across the board is....puzzling, to say the least.

Fred.

Hey man I know what I know, and hypothetical or not it was worth the debate.:yeshrug:

In spite all of that if Nintendo was smart they would let Disney buy-in if Disney offered them Disney Stock. GE and Kodak were looking great too for decades on decades.:usure:

Good business acumen is about limiting risk and making money. Nintendo probably doesn't get called out for this because of its status as an "icon" company. :hubie:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hey man I know what I know, and hypothetical or not it was worth the debate.:yeshrug:

In spite all of that if Nintendo was smart they would let Disney buy-in if Disney offered them Disney Stock. GE and Kodak were looking great too for decades on decades.:usure:

Good business acumen is about limiting risk and making money. Nintendo probably doesn't get called out for this because of its status as an "icon" company. :hubie:

Compare fukking nintendo to Kodak brehs :dead: what in the fukk did I just read

Nintendo doesnt get called out for whatever you are trying to throw at them because theyve proven to be successful while all youve proven here is that you are a complete dumbass

reigun

Superstar
Daps

Press got to see two scenes from the first act. They praise the acting and say Ryan Reynolds and Justice Smith have great chemistry.

This got Disney shook. Putting out all types of toy story shyt now
What's kinda sad is if you watch the second Toy Story teaser, the jokes kinda hinge on the idea everyone is talking about first one.

Except, no one was because of Detective Pikachu. The boys at Pixar were caught off guard same as us.

Still, Pixar teasers are always trash even when the movie is dope. So another one on the pile there. :yeshrug: