DETECTIVE PIKACHU starring Ryan Reynolds. *Live action Pokemon movie*

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
People who like pokemon are going to like this and people who don't aren't
Disagree I can see people liking it. Adults were laughing almost more than the kids were and the kids were loving it.

With that being said

Movie was dope!
My homie hated it but I mean it's a kid friendly family movie so you can nitpick the story all day but it's got a heart to it that's perfect for a family movie. I loved it. It was impossible for me to not get lost watching all the Pokemon. Just seeing the world they created was beautiful. The visuals in this were flames. That's the only problem I guess was that it was kind of predictable but I look forward to seeing where they can go in the world of pokemon now. I wish I could say a lot more but if you like pokemon you will love this unless you wanted a more traditional story, but if you're just happy to have a live action pokemon film you have my word.
If you don't like pokemon but your kids do you'll enjoy being with them for it.
I'll give it a 8 for sure but I'm biased so it'll probably bump to a 9 on another viewing with my nephew

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
People who like pokemon are going to like this and people who don't aren't
People who don't like Pokemon are salty people who don't like anything though. :manny:

Meanwhile the rest of the world getting out the champagne ready to celebrate. :blessed:

source.gif

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
@DosCadenaz im gonna watch the movie off the strength of you

Is the squirtle squad in this ?