DETECTIVE PIKACHU starring Ryan Reynolds. *Live action Pokemon movie*

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie looks tight, I personally will try hard to avoid the whole obvious its Deadpool as Pikachu aspect.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Take out Gen 1 and this shyt is Straight-To-DVD status.

Pokemon doesn't pop without the gawds :banderas:
tenor.gif

FineNegligibleEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Give me gen 2:mjlit:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Social media impressions are pouring in. Pikachu got the streets going crazy.

Looking like another W for The Pokemon Company. 23 years and still making this shyt look easy.:wow:

easy money:pushumad:

my only regret is 6 year old me aint gettin to see this movie:sadspur:
My nikka totodile :wow:
"pokemons a fad" tho:spurlol:

23 year old "fad" got some legs:spurwhew:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The crazy thing is YOU KNOW they turning this into a franchise. Expect pokemon movies every 2 years. shyt is gonna be the next Fast and the furious. It's coming at a PERFECT time as well with endgame wrapping up the mcu as we know it(Yes i know the mcu technically continues with phase 4 and beyond but endgame is the end of what we know)

The only question is do they continue with the detective pikachu format or do they really say fukk it and go all out and do a proper adventure.... One movie for each region? So many possibilities here.

Edit
Sequel is already in production. So looks like they gonna keep the detective pikachu format at least for the next movie.

'Detective Pikachu' Sequel in the Works With '22 Jump Street' Writer (Exclusive)

I just wanna see my nikka Totodile!
giphy.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The crazy thing is YOU KNOW they turning this into a franchise. Expect pokemon movies every 2 years. shyt is gonna be the next Fast and the furious. It's coming at a PERFECT time as well with endgame wrapping up the mcu as we know it(Yes i know the mcu technically continues with phase 4 and beyond but endgame is the end of what we know)

The only question is do they continue with the detective pikachu format or do they really say fukk it and go all out and do a proper adventure.... One movie for each region? So many possibilities here.

Edit
Sequel is already in production. So looks like they gonna keep the detective pikachu format at least for the next movie.

'Detective Pikachu' Sequel in the Works With '22 Jump Street' Writer (Exclusive)

I just wanna see my nikka Totodile!
giphy.gif
they got a lot of storylines to dig from if they source ideas from all the platforms(games, manga, anime).

make a Logan Hard R Pokemon about the Poke-War Lt. Surge was in(aint happenin but thatd be wild:dead: )

a loose interpretation of Red's Kanto story, make it a noir type film lookin for info on Team rocket(could be Detective Pikachu part 2) (throw in the Cubone part)
80b39fa0320626be1760b6fcab6e6b0d.gif

:sadspur: