Daps
the movie got leaked on youtube

9ZlQjrf.png

Yea, you got me fakkit.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
It Took Detective Pikachu Producers 7 Years to Make a Live-Action Pokémon Movie

So apparently, Detective Pikachu wasn't the original pitch but it was the only part of the franchise TPC would allow Legendary to touch.

Honestly, this article makes it sound like TPC wasn't even that interested but saw a way to make some quick money off these white folk.

Producers: Thanks for meeting with us.

TPC: Hmm-mm.:coffee:

Producers: Right. So we had this great idea for a Pokemon movie. It starts out with this kid who dreams about Pokemon and....

TPC: You can make a detective movie.

Producers: Wha-what? :dwillhuh:

TPC: Peep this prototype. It's called Detective Pikachu. It's about a Pikachu who solves crimes. You can make this.:sas2:

Producers: :dahell: That's cool, but it's a little different than what we know about Pok...

TPC: Make this or get the fukk out of my office. :ufdup:

Producers: Okay.:francis:

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It Took Detective Pikachu Producers 7 Years to Make a Live-Action Pokémon Movie

So apparently, Detective Pikachu wasn't the original pitch but it was the only part of the franchise TPC would allow Legendary to touch.

Honestly, this article makes it sound like TPC wasn't even that interested but saw a way to make some quick money off these white folk.

Producers: Thanks for meeting with us.

TPC: Hmm-mm.:coffee:

Producers: Right. So we had this great idea for a Pokemon movie. It starts out with this kid who dreams about Pokemon and....

TPC: You can make a detective movie.

Producers: Wha-what? :dwillhuh:

TPC: Peep this prototype. It's called Detective Pikachu. It's about a Pikachu who solves crimes. You can make this.:sas2:

Producers: :dahell: That's cool, but it's a little different than what we know about Pok...

TPC: Make this or get the fukk out of my office. :ufdup:

Producers: Okay.:francis:

The fact that Pokemon is a 15 billion dollar company is :wow:. They could've told the producers to hit the bricks and been fine. They didn't need to make this film.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
so this short little fat nerdy white dude at my job walked up to me yesterday talking about Sonic and Pikachu are part of the "Smash Bros" universe. Is that true? :wtf: