Destiny cac destroying alpha red piller c00n Myron

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Awww not the name calling and tears. Ya'll will do anything but have a discussion about why your favorite talking points get decimated by anyone with half a brain. Lol

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@Tair The fact that you think you can't be racist against BW is weird but okay. If you want to pretend like the manosphere is just the people you wanna name that's fine too. But either way, It's not worth it. You believe what you want. If you don't see racism in the manosphere then you don't see it. You don’t think racism applies to BW so it's easy to see why you wouldn't.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@Tair I'm not digging through content to prove what is already known to be true true. You already stated racism doesn't apply to BW so what would be the point? That's such an outlandish thing to say it just proves my point.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Right. And you said that to be dismissive because nowhere did I ever state nor imply that BW were their own race. You literally just made that up.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Right. And you said that to be dismissive because nowhere did I ever state nor imply that BW were their own race. You literally just made that up.

I wasn't being dismissive of anything. You cannot be dismissive of something that hasn't been proven, and you have yet to show any evidence that the "Black manosphere is racist against BW".

You stated:
It's not about "blk people." It towards BW.

In response to:

Give me a few quotes from prominent people in the Black manosphere making racist statements against Black folk.

All I see are a bunch of vague statements from you suggesting there is racism but never anything showing racism.

Which came about from:

Blah blah Destiny is racist. The Blk manosphere is racist too.

Like I said before, show evidence of this racism in the Black manosphere.

You have time to lie and make baseless assumptions, but don't have time to show evidence in support of your claims?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nowhere in that exchange did it make sense to say BW aren't a race. Lol

You're trying to walk back on it but it was your knee jerk reaction to be dismissive of racism towards BW.

You're clearly a product of the manosphere, and your nonsensical dismissive response is all the evidence that's needed. You're the example.

And that's all you get from me. I'm going to enjoy my Sunday night. I suggest you do the same. HTH

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Destiny is a idiot super liberal that uses a bunch of word soup. :mjlol: he likes to play dumb like in his debate with angry man he said he's never heard of women trapping men with a baby

This nikka really said all men had to do was have an income and u got men in here agreeing :dahell:

Last edited: