Destiny cac destroying alpha red piller c00n Myron

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Imma Coli OG and rarely lurk or post anymore. With that being said, that dry dikk thread really opened my eyes to how dire of a situation most of you posters are in. The Coli is one of the last places I’d come to for relationship advice. Coli has hit a new low when they’re backing Destiny and whilst shytting on the manosphere. shyt is bizarro world to me.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Imma Coli OG and rarely lurk or post anymore. With that being said, that dry dikk thread really opened my eyes to how dire of a situation most of you posters are in. The Coli is one of the last places I’d come to for relationship advice. Coli has hit a new low when they’re backing Destiny and whilst shytting on the manosphere. shyt is bizarro world to me.
Don Demarcoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Lol we got middle aged barnyard strippers/decripit prostitutes playing interference for racist gay twinks just bc they help fuel their revenge fantasy against black men

Also, fnf are goofy c00ns who only debate dumb ig sluts so ofc they would lose against someone with half a brain. Sneako sounds like a moron

Just wild all around.

Some people hate the thought of a 9 to 5 black man having happiness of any kind, and you get these simps and bedwenching thots forming Voltron on those brehs.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Before low vibrational shyt made people celebrities, none of these people would be known. Fresh and fit would be working at some regular job with their thoughts to themselves or selling phones at the mall.

Cynthia G would be just the weird chick at the family get togethers who stayed in her room watching the color purple all day. destiny would be working at GameStop. The manosphere would exist but with probably older mature men.

YouTube really changed the game. Lol

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Somewhat related

Angry black woman embarrasses BGS Imor (prominent redpill 'intellectual' in the manosphere)

2:03:00 - 2:15:00 (made him rage quit)

Highlights
2:08:20 - "going back and forth with these anti-intellectuals, google phds, nikkametry"
2:09:04 - "your EGOS are in the way! it's your EGOS that's causing you to lose women! 10 years online blaming women. Black women DONT WANT YOU anymore"
2:09:30 - he appears to be crying
2:09:34 - "you can get angry, you can get silent all you want...."

jeez...

Quote'd for emphasis

Daps
Somewhat related

Angry black woman embarrasses BGS Imor (prominent redpill 'intellectual' in the manosphere)

2:03:00 - 2:15:00 (made him rage quit)

Highlights
2:08:20 - "going back and forth with these anti-intellectuals, google phds, nikkametry"
2:09:04 - "your EGOS are in the way! it's your EGOS that's causing you to lose women! 10 years online blaming women. Black women DONT WANT YOU anymore"
2:09:30 - he appears to be crying
2:09:34 - "you can get angry, you can get silent all you want...."

jeez...

Wow. That bytch is dumb!

Daps
watched a couple of his videos and they were interesting at first, but the more I listened the more he sounded like a self-entitled idiot. Guy is a druggie who talks fast and freaks out, and his debate points are weak. He got a following of tweakers who try to use his debate tactics of deflection. He a cuck too