Destiny cac destroying alpha red piller c00n Myron

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Nowhere in that exchange did it make sense to say BW aren't a race. Lol

You're trying to walk back on it but it was your knee jerk reaction to be dismissive of racism towards BW.

You're clearly a product of the manosphere, and your nonsensical dismissive response is all the evidence that's needed. You're the example.

And that's all you get from me. I'm going to enjoy my Sunday night. I suggest you do the same. HTH

That example was to show your inability to produce evidence in support of your claims.

You still can't provide evidence and can only resort to vague statements, lies, and baseless assumptions.

Next time don't talk about subjects you barely understand yet feel the need to give an incoherent opinion on.

:manny:

Nar-el

Pro
Daps
Somewhat related

Angry black woman embarrasses BGS Imor (prominent redpill 'intellectual' in the manosphere)

2:03:00 - 2:15:00 (made him rage quit)

Highlights
2:08:20 - "going back and forth with these anti-intellectuals, google phds, nikkametry"
2:09:04 - "your EGOS are in the way! it's your EGOS that's causing you to lose women! 10 years online blaming women. Black women DONT WANT YOU anymore"
2:09:30 - he appears to be crying
2:09:34 - "you can get angry, you can get silent al Dude has serious issues with black women but that chick was talking crazy, with that "marriage wouldn't make a difference"

BGS clearly has issues with black women but that chick was talking crazy, like her feelings been hurt. When she said marriage wouldn't make a difference I couldn't take her seriously after that. And this women claimed to be an actuary so she should know better :what:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
This redpill stuff is pure evil and demonic. Men who are telling men to not marry women and if they do, “exercise options”. This is lawlessness.

Commandment #5 Though shou not commit adultery.
thats funny u bring up commandments because red pill is a direct response to feminism which is actually against what the bible says about man and woman/ husband/wife though , is it not evil? Ephesians 5:22-33:ohhh:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Destiny is right in the original post video, although he doesnt apply that to his own relationship

But hes wrong in the first video here quoted, women definitely have more options than ever before

Also

Destiny is a real life cuckold so its hard to take his opinion on relationships serious. He talks about cheating is bad(it is) but allows his girlfriend to get fukked by other men (99% normal people would consider this cheating)

Are you serious? That nullifies everything he said. Based on his logic, she's selfish and doesnt love him.

He must not love himself, that's just as bad.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have many, many issues with Destiny but its weird how his biggest criticisms from redpillers are his marriage/sex life. That's the least problematic thing about Destiny. He's in an open relationship with a girl who goes on dates with other men/white but so is does he. He fukks so many women that every couple of months, one of them tries to cancel him for grooming or manipulating them into having a sexual relationship.

By some of these red pill alpha bro standards, Destiny lives like a red piller they aspire to be. He's rich, his own boss, has a harem of women and a wife that "obeys" him and he "dominates" men:mjlol:

And that shyt rightfully irritates them.

Most of these male feminist have a way with words and live the opposite of what they preach about. Derrick Jaxn was exhibit A

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
thats funny u bring up commandments because red pill is a direct response to feminism which is actually against what the bible says about man and woman/ husband/wife though , is it not evil? Ephesians 5:22-33:ohhh:
You cant repay evil for evil. Go back to marriages. Not creating the problem you complain about.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
vHgYOwi.gif

ETHER.

UKVu0t8.gif

BarackStar

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Would you consider fresh and fit to be part of the black manosphere? Because they're pretty f-ing racist towards black people.
FnF are tethers they are not black and have made it clear they hate black Americans.

Destiny is an open racist that uses babbling to normalize fourchan nazi rhetoric on stupid people who don’t know when they’re being played

8-BEC648-C-3-AD5-4-A88-B1-F7-5-D2-A143-B3-EED.jpg

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Lol 30 - 40 percent of women getting flown out to fukk? Cmon man. That shyt ridiculous. Some pessimistic red pill shyt.
Yes, I have no issue believing 1 of 3 women my age or younger have been flown out at least once, even if not handled like a hardcore P4P with terms pre-negotiated.

Hopping in the DM talking numbers up front isn't the end all be all of the concept.

I don't care how pessimistic you think it is. Life ain't nice.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Destiny is not a good debater 😂 he just talks fast and sounds smart. It's stupid easy to refute his points but the problem is doing it in real time fast enough without tripping over your own points. He's a decent debater to those who have no debate experience but he's sorely lacking in his actual points.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am no fan of destiny, he is highly suspect and was defending murderer kyle rittenhouse and the use of the n word, i am black i cant tolerate or support that no matter what, the guy is still anti black and i wont support that even against idiots like freshnfit/redpillers

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Lol we got middle aged barnyard strippers/decripit prostitutes playing interference for racist gay twinks just bc they help fuel their revenge fantasy against black men

Also, fnf are goofy c00ns who only debate dumb ig sluts so ofc they would lose against someone with half a brain. Sneako sounds like a moron

Just wild all around.