Destiny cac destroying alpha red piller c00n Myron

Tair

Superstar
Daps
It's not about "blk people." It towards BW. And again, it's not worth debating. If you can't see the massive L they continue to take and you don't see how their words and actions do nothing but paint them as the face of misogyny and sex tourism so be it. I don't care to change your mind. The Fed are already investigating the matter. Karma is otw

Black women aren't their own race. And, again, I am not striking up a debate. You made a statement and I asked for clarification.

You are the one consuming all of this type of content, so I'd think you could showcase a few people like Dr. T Hasan Johnson, Irami Osei-Frimpong, etc..., making racist statements.

Would you consider fresh and fit to be part of the black manosphere? Because they're pretty f-ing racist towards black people.

When I think "Black manosphere", I think Dr. T Hassan Johnson, Dr. Tommy Curry (he'd be lumped in by many characters though he would argue that Black men aren't permitted to be men in a system of white supremacy which I agree with), Irami Osei-Frimpong, etc... I don't think Fresh n Fit or passportbros are representative of that.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I don't care what thecoli is doing
How convenient. :beli:

FnF are c00ns, Destiny is a racist, Pearl is an idiot and probably a racist too, and the Black ppl who hang around her are c00ns

Where's the hypocrisy?
The hypocrisy is in how people perceive them and actually act on them. As per the individual arguments themselves, no one is going to defend the idea that a majority of college girls or whatever have been flown out because no one really believes that nor has that been a central talking point for anyone here. I doubt most people who consider themselves red pill or whatever even believe that outside of FnF. Many of us have said that black men have it hard. Many of us have said that there are issues between genders in the black community and so on and feel that the whole "blame black men" diatribe is not working. It's a shyt tier plan that has not worked and will continue to not work.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
If you live life looking for the actual truth and using critical analysis when listening to any of these people, you would see that most of them are full of shyt. I've watched a few FnF podcast and I noticed that they are use to arguing with vapid (extremely stupid) females. So of course when they come up against a person who is not vapid, they will be sourly ill-prepared for the verbal confrontation.

That guy in the blue hair is a proud racist liberal cuckold, who researches what he speaks on. So FnF never had a chance to counter his points. Even so, that white male is still spewing talking points that he himself does not live by or hold his wife accountable to. He is just as much of a hypocrite as the FnF crew. So neither side should be listened to for advice, because neither side is giving out good advice.

Last, I find it interesting that a woman who is a known sex-worker is talking down on men who pay for sex. It really exposes the truth about how they feel about what they are doing. They really feel embarrassed about it, but are incapable of talking down about their own mode of revenue generation without taking personal accountability for their own actions. So it is better for them to shuffle all the blame off on the men whom participate in those acts with them. It exposes just how hypocritical a person can be, when they can talk down on others for doing the same thing they are doing. I.E. FnF talking down on whores even though they are purchasing them, and whores talking down on sex solicitors even though their profession directly needs them to survive.

Pure clown show shyt.

Daps
Somewhat related

Angry black woman embarrasses BGS Imor (prominent redpill 'intellectual' in the manosphere)

2:03:00 - 2:15:00 (made him rage quit)

Highlights
2:08:20 - "going back and forth with these anti-intellectuals, google phds, nikkametry"
2:09:04 - "your EGOS are in the way! it's your EGOS that's causing you to lose women! 10 years online blaming women. Black women DONT WANT YOU anymore"
2:09:30 - he appears to be crying
2:09:34 - "you can get angry, you can get silent all you want...."

jeez...

this man sounded defeated :mjlol:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Black women aren't their own race. And, again, I am not striking up a debate. You made a statement and I asked for clarification.

You are the one consuming all of this type of content, so I'd think you could showcase a few people like Dr. T Hasan Johnson, Irami Osei-Frimpong, etc..., making racist statements.

When I think "Black manosphere", I think Dr. T Hassan Johnson, Dr. Tommy Curry (he'd be lumped in by many characters though he would argue that Black men aren't permitted to be men in a system of white supremacy which I agree with), Irami Osei-Frimpong, etc... I don't think Fresh n Fit or passportbros are representative of that.
They never come at the the actual intellectuals because it doesn’t work on them.

The more we chase intellectualism and being intentional with our economics, the better. Like Saul Williams said, what you watch is also your diet.

I’ve come to realize when people perceive you as ignorant and dumb, they see it as a co-sign to do harm to you, but when you know things they feel you shouldn’t know about, they gotta respect your defense but they hate they have for you rises still. They just can’t treat you like prey

Even still, when a black man is intellectual they all like the discredit it and act like it doesn’t count. It’s still better than being aloof and ignorant

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somewhat related

Angry black woman embarrasses BGS Imor (prominent redpill 'intellectual' in the manosphere)

2:03:00 - 2:15:00 (made him rage quit)

Highlights
2:08:20 - "going back and forth with these anti-intellectuals, google phds, nikkametry"
2:09:04 - "your EGOS are in the way! it's your EGOS that's causing you to lose women! 10 years online blaming women. Black women DONT WANT YOU anymore"
2:09:30 - he appears to be crying
2:09:34 - "you can get angry, you can get silent all you want...."

jeez...

you listened to this? and then you concluded this chick is somebody to shake your pompoms for? :dahell:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't either, those guys are some grifters or redpill whatever. How the fukk they get tied in with anything black when they shun it for mass appeal. Its always attacking low hanging fruit for easy points.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If you can listen to that hateful cow and feel that way, its whatever bruh :manny:
That Amiri guy had to respect Green Gorilla in another stream because he knew he couldn’t try that shyt on him, because he’s actually versed in that academia shyt

That’s when I realized knowledge makes this low vibrational shyt bend the knee

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Destiny and Fresh and Fit aren't as smart as they think they are. Destiny didn't take into account that women are only so selective because they have to be. They get thrown dikk every single day. Trust me if they weren't offered dikk at such a rate since they were like 13 or 14 they wouldn't be selective like that. Not to mention men have way more testosterone than estrogen so when we do love for real it's pulled from us very deeply.

I'll always say men love harder. I've seen relationships break and the woman will be on vacation with a new nikka the next week while the man still be assed out. I've rarely if at all seen the opposite.