Destiny cac destroying alpha red piller c00n Myron

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Angry man is an idiot himself. I can’t see how anyone can listen to that guy.
Right… but he still smoked that blue cac.

This thread is interesting though. You have the OP who is professional security for divestors all while championing a blue haired cac who sonned some goof balls. All the while you have a known prostitute in this thread in this thread who hates black men and love white men. Matter of fact, her hoe ass dapped this post….. :laff:

In the words of Cologne, you can’t make this shyt up :dead:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
It's clearly beyond critical and has reached the realm of hateful nonsense which is why whenever they try to get the cosign from nonbm it always goes bad for them and they get embarrassed everytime. But it's not worth debating. The Feds are already looking into it.

Give me a few quotes from prominent people in the Black manosphere making racist statements against Black folk.

All I see are a bunch of vague statements from you suggesting there is racism but never anything showing racism.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lol @ the coli agreeing with a blue haired cuckold weirdo arguing against why men shouldn’t have multiple sexual partners.

This place is full of weird lames :scust:

Yeah this thread is another board exposal.

We have so called black posters who actually watch this twinky looking cacs content :dahell:

A BLUE HAIRED twinky look cac who I just read another poster say likes to be pegged :mjtf:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
These kids aren’t lacking for anything. If anything it’s easier now because the girls are easier and more liberal in regards to sex.
This literally and statistically false and the exact opposite :dead:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Y’all losing the plot. I will never listen to the Blue haired dude again. I think most white folks harbor racist sentiments lowkey. But I can acknowledge that in the clips I saw here, he ate them dudes up. That’s all I need. I don’t need to dig for additional shyt because I am not a fan of none of them dudes.
A lot of these dudes are idiots and think they're slick

They won't bring up the argument, just deflect deflect deflect

No one in here is praising Destiny, just saying he got Fresh and Fit in a debate

These are not the Black ppl you want to defend just because they're Black

They're both c00ns

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Y’all losing the plot. I will never listen to the Blue haired dude again. I think most white folks harbor racist sentiments lowkey. But I can acknowledge that in the clips I saw here, he ate them dudes up. That’s all I need. I don’t need to dig for additional shyt because I am not a fan of none of them dudes.
Nobody likes FnF and the people who do are not going to be swayed by this. Manosphere people, from what I've seen, don't like FnF and are constantly having feuds with them so it seems like a lot of people don't care too much for them. The disdain various other people have is not going to disappear either. I feel as if things are past the point of no return but this actually plays into the manosphere in many different ways. It baffles me that few people realize this.

It's clearly beyond critical and has reached the realm of hateful nonsense which is why whenever they try to get the cosign from nonbm it always goes bad for them and they get embarrassed everytime. But it's not worth debating. The Feds are already looking into it.
Looking to the same feds that are compromised by all kinds of groups to save you is peak comedy. And there is no need to look for a "cosign" from non black men when other groups are going through the same issue. This is what I'm talking about. A lot of y'all live in a world of absolute delusion. It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

In any case, I do find it funny how it seems how everyone is trying to soften the fact that he's a racist cac though. Black people literally running interference for a racist that'll just soon as call them the n-word with a hard 'R' and denigrate their people and their history as he would get pegged and cucked. That will stop certainly stop the manosphere. :rolleyes:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It's not about "blk people." It towards BW. And again, it's not worth debating. If you can't see the massive L they continue to take and you don't see how their words and actions do nothing but paint them as the face of misogyny and sex tourism so be it. I don't care to change your mind. The Fed are already investigating the matter. Karma is otw

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
A lot of these dudes are idiots and think they're slick

They won't bring up the argument, just deflect deflect deflect

No one in here is praising Destiny, just saying he got Fresh and Fit in a debate

These are not the Black ppl you want to defend just because they're Black

They're both c00ns
It's not deflecting, it's pointing out the double standards a lot of this board operates on. When it is other discussions, like the bleaching discussion, most people felt that it was inappropriate to have those discussions in front of or with white people. When JustPearlythings, he race was brought into question and many black people associated with her or participating with her shyt were labelled c00ns. When everyone thought Tate was white, the same shyt. Now, we have a similar situation but because he going after a group or people some of y'all don't like, it's all good. That makes no sense.

That said, no one is defending FnF because, as many people have said, FnF are clowns and are full of it. Let Destiny go talk to Dr. Tommy Curry, who has more salient talking points such as the failure of intersectionalism or how there are things slanted against black men in the black community or Dr. T. Hassan Johnson, both who people, for one reason or another, associate with red pill or manosphere if he wants actual discussion. This is the other aspect. This is not a video that has a well reasoned debate, it's a shytshow created by a racist cac and a racist c00n for show and money. Instead of seeing it for what it is, we have people thinking this is high IQ discourse on gender relations and some of us are baffled by that. It's a level of stupidity that defies logic.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
It's not about "blk people." It towards BW. And again, it's not worth debating. If you can't see the massive L they continue to take and you don't see how their words and actions do nothing but paint them as the face of misogyny and sex tourism so be it. I don't care to change your mind. The Fed are already investigating the matter. Karma is otw
Again with the feds. What are they investigating? The bolded is interesting. Karma against who? You'll never say like the coward that you are. :pacspit:

Would you consider fresh and fit to be part of the black manosphere? Because they're pretty f-ing racist towards black people.
The problem is what is considered black manosphere? Some who speak on black men will actually tell you that they are not part of the black manosphere and make a point to mention that they've "left" it while their content tends to stay the same while others who speak on black men, and share some talking points would never consider themselves manosphere. Dr. Tommy Curry is considered manosphere by some for pushing for "Black Male Studies" and questioning intersectionalism. This is the problem. The definition seems to shift. The issue really is that when someone in the manosphere does something egregious, they actually get punished while if someone goes after black men, it is allowed. The reaction a thread on divestors gets vs a thread on "manosphere" is alarming. You see some here. Blackpearl is out here talking about the feds and karma and so on coming for either black men ("day of the rope" vibes) or for the black manosphere. If this is all true while divestors are left unscathed, that further illustrates the issue some men have with all of this.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Right… but he still smoked that blue cac.

This thread is interesting though. You have the OP who is professional security for divestors all while championing a blue haired cac who sonned some goof balls. All the while you have a known prostitute in this thread in this thread who hates black men and love white men. Matter of fact, her hoe ass dapped this post….. :laff:

In the words of Cologne, you can’t make this shyt up :dead:
I’m not picking sides
Both destiny and fnf are racist fukks

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Black woman in this thread giving props to that racist Destiny because he talks down to redpill clowns. Who that poster on here who destroyed him?

Women hate when "undesirable" men get any kind of valuable knowledge or leverage in this simp-infested dating game. Some people hate the concept of Red Pill so much that they willing to side with blue haired cuckold racist CAC simps.

I actually find Fresh and Fit to be cringe worthy c00ns, but y'all basically defending white supremacists over anything that represents
Would you consider fresh and fit to be part of the black manosphere? Because they're pretty f-ing racist towards black people.
The failure part of it.

They are nowhere near as articulate as Kevin Samuels nor do they deliver their message in brilliant analogies.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's not deflecting, it's pointing out the double standards a lot of this board operates on. When it is other discussions, like the bleaching discussion, most people felt that it was inappropriate to have those discussions in front of or with white people. When JustPearlythings, he race was brought into question and many black people associated with her or participating with her shyt were labelled c00ns. When everyone thought Tate was white, the same shyt. Now, we have a similar situation but because he going after a group or people some of y'all don't like, it's all good. That makes no sense.

That said, no one is defending FnF because, as many people have said, FnF are clowns and are full of it. Let Destiny go talk to Dr. Tommy Curry, who has more salient talking points such as the failure of intersectionalism or how there are things slanted against black men in the black community or Dr. T. Hassan Johnson, both who people, for one reason or another, associate with red pill or manosphere if he wants actual discussion. This is the other aspect. This is not a video that has a well reasoned debate, it's a shytshow created by a racist cac and a racist c00n for show and money. Instead of seeing it for what it is, we have people thinking this is high IQ discourse on gender relations and some of us are baffled by that. It's a level of stupidity that defies logic.
I don't care what thecoli is doing

FnF are c00ns, Destiny is a racist, Pearl is an idiot and probably a racist too, and the Black ppl who hang around her are c00ns

Where's the hypocrisy?