Destiny cac destroying alpha red piller c00n Myron

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Blah blah Destiny is racist. The Blk manosphere is racist too. All they do is shyt on BW constantly and literally try to convince the world to blame BW for everything that isn't right in existence.

Ya'll always claim racism when things don't go your way but if he was agreeing with you'd be cheering him on. That shyt has gotten old. Either debate him properly or shut up.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Blah blah Destiny is racist. The Blk manosphere is racist too. All they do is shyt on BW constantly and literally try to convince the world to blame BW for everything that isn't right in existence.

Ya'll always claim racism when things don't go your way but if he was agreeing with you'd be cheering him on. That shyt has gotten old. Either debate him properly or shut up.
Stay on their a55. Lol.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Destiny also said women don't like most guys because they are more selective and thoughtful in who they choose. I've seen women entertaining messages from good looking guys that were disrespecting them to their face, There's nothing thoughtful about choosing the best looking or richest person, and that doesn't mean the woman loves the guy. Man, this guy is an idiot, and so are you guys. Part of being a great debater is having the stuff you say hold up to scrutiny once the babbling is over. Literally everything he said was wrong, which is why you guys can't name one good point he made.
What he didn’t say and what most men refuse to accept is most women are shallow.

She thought the man was good-looking so she selected him. All that other ish comes later for women.

Most women would be the side chick of king than the queen of a regular guy.

These dudes are huge hypocrites. First, they say get in shape, get money, and f**k bytches. Then say women doesn’t love men.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I just hear those losers say 50% of women are being flown out to fukk men?
:dead: :dead:

Even the slightest pushback makes these guys sound like unhinged maniacs. And a lot of this boils down to something I've been thinking a lot about: men fantasize about men's dikks, women police men's dikks. The first part of that meaning we now have a generation of broke, struggling, socially retarded men who spend LARGE portions of their time imagining the p*ssy other men are getting. You see a cute woman at the store? You're not wondering if she is single and should I talk to her, you're thinking "I bet she got flown to Dubai last weekend."
:dead: :dead: :dead:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Lol @ the coli agreeing with a blue haired cuckold weirdo arguing against why men shouldn’t have multiple sexual partners.

This place is full of weird lames :scust:
You can't agree with the argument if it makes sense, even if you acknowledge the person is a piece of shyt?

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
This thread just convinced me of one thing, and it's that most of you are indeed fukking retarded, under no circumstances should you be defending this azure haired fakkit.
This. Even to the cats posturing that the cac fakkit can "debate" or how he brought up "good points", entertaining any kind of rhetoric from individuals like that; opens up the door for even more suspect individuals to have a voice in a space of men.