Destiny cac destroying alpha red piller c00n Myron

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Somewhat related

Angry black woman embarrasses BGS Imor (prominent redpill 'intellectual' in the manosphere)

2:03:00 - 2:15:00 (made him rage quit)

Highlights
2:08:20 - "going back and forth with these anti-intellectuals, google phds, nikkametry"
2:09:04 - "your EGOS are in the way! it's your EGOS that's causing you to lose women! 10 years online blaming women. Black women DONT WANT YOU anymore"
2:09:30 - he appears to be crying
2:09:34 - "you can get angry, you can get silent all you want...."

jeez...

I listen to BGS but definitely will give this a listen as his condescending attitude gets on my nerves

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It is one way.

He can't get or fukk anything that looks better his wife.

She can and he knows this.

Which is why his wife is allowed to sleep with other men and why it's even an open relationship.

If he thought he could do better ONLY HE would be allowed to have other sexual partners.

Just like we see with Diddy and Young Miami.

This is why I asked you to post what the women you're saying he has ran through look like

Because if they were better looking than his wife she would fall in line.

Here's 5 girls he's fukked while being with his wife, all on par with his wife in attractiveness.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Somewhat related

Angry black woman embarrasses BGS Imor (prominent redpill 'intellectual' in the manosphere)

2:03:00 - 2:15:00 (made him rage quit)

Highlights
2:08:20 - "going back and forth with these anti-intellectuals, google phds, nikkametry"
2:09:04 - "your EGOS are in the way! it's your EGOS that's causing you to lose women! 10 years online blaming women. Black women DONT WANT YOU anymore"
2:09:30 - he appears to be crying
2:09:34 - "you can get angry, you can get silent all you want...."

jeez...

Oh this was AMAZING

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Every single person involved fukking sucks. Based on the fact that these dudes think that 30+% of college age women are getting “flown out” shows that they have no concept of reality outside of their bubble. That is such a wildly ridiculous %, that anything they say after that can’t be taken seriously, they aren’t serious people.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Destiny said less than .1 percent of girls get flown out. Let's look at the statistics on long distance relationships.

"Around 75% of US college students have been in a long-distance relationship, according to the statistics on long distance relationship."

Get this fukk the fukk out of here.
Long distance relationships ≠ flown out for sex tho.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Been following destiny for some years now. Dude is a good debater and intellectual but he’s a weirdo. His fixation on the n word always kept me from defending him. Dude burns bridges with almost everyone he meets to after 6-12 months and is addicted to fukking women he meets on stream. Son has a whole harem of nerd bytches begging for his attention and trying to replace his girl.

Dude has said himself that if it wasn’t for his open relationship he’d cheat on his wife. Brehs who’ve watched him would know that he’s on the sociopathy spectrum.
If there was a analogy I could make he’s a fukkery machine to catch updates on like you would a nature boy.

there any good channels that report on his fukkery?

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Here's 5 girls he's fukked while being with his wife, all on par with his wife in attractiveness.
Lav and cherry are the only female orbiters from that list that I've seen on his show.
Yea, cherry seems obsessed with him.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Oh yea man, super hot model :stopitslime:

These the insanely hot women you think he on huh :stopitslime:

You always been a certified weirdo

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Oh yea man, super hot model :stopitslime:

These the insanely hot women you think he on huh :stopitslime:

You always been a certified weirdo

I said on par with his wife you fukkin retard, I never said his wife was all that in the first place.

:camby:

You always been a cokehead cac fakkit, you don't know shyt about me.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
You should watch it, Destiny is alot of things, but the cac is smart as fukk and skilled in debates.

It was a debate over Destiny using the N word, should be an easy layup, but somehow @YUNG RHAEGAR and the people he brought with him ended up looking like some bytches. Even had people like hasanabi trying to cancel Destiny for bullying those nikkas, shyt was embarrassing.
Are you fukking serious homie? this board has fallen that far that this is your response to me telling this CAC that if he said them hard ER jokes IRL he would be dealing with those consequences physically? @Paper Boi the fukk goin on here?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Are you fukking serious homie? this board has fallen that far that this is your response to me telling this CAC that if he said them hard ER jokes IRL he would be dealing with those consequences physically? @Paper Boi the fukk goin on here?
fukk outta here, you embarrassed yourself and that cac wasn't scared of shyt you said. How you lose a debate to a cac using racist jokes?