Destiny cac destroying alpha red piller c00n Myron

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Blah blah Destiny is racist. The Blk manosphere is racist too. All they do is shyt on BW constantly and literally try to convince the world to blame BW for everything that isn't right in existence.

Ya'll always claim racism when things don't go your way but if he was agreeing with you'd be cheering him on. That shyt has gotten old. Either debate him properly or shut up.
Behold, a divestor, fan of Cynthia G, doing what fans of Cynthia G do, run interference for racists, defending them at every turn.

That said, the black manosphere generally attacks ideologies or argues that certain aspects that some black women take part in are overall harmful. It's mostly aimed at black men in attempt to move them away from one kind of bullshyt or the other but it also operates on the idea that black men are left to their own devices. Regardless, even if that were the case, you're confirming what I've often said about those that are opposed to all of this stuff and I've even mentioned a few times: You guys don't want to fix things, you just want revenge. You just want to feel better. You just want to "return that energy" all the while claiming that such methods are what made a lot of y'all the way you are and the reason for the "gender war". You want to burn everything down just to feel better.

And if he were speaking on something we agreed with, we would be criticizing him for having a white person in black spaces, like we did with the women arguing about bleaching or about the other times with JustPearlythings.

And finally, last time you tried to pull the same shyt he did, I clowned you into the ground and exposed your poor debate tactics and poor use of information. So much so that when you got bushed, you ran around claiming I reported you when I didn't, then stuck me on your ignore list when I was ready for a ban bet. FOH. :camby:

But hey, thanks for confirming for everyone on here how a lot of y'all roll. Eyes are watching. Feed into it.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Bruh above said poor debate skills.

Men shouldn’t even be concerned with arguing with women.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
I dont like fnf or red pill shyt in general(more of the blackpill), but the fact yall are championing an man who defends saying the n word, downplays black music, has a relationship hetero men would not trade places with, is sad and shows how pissed off the shea butter crowd is, that the red pill influence is undeniable

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
This Destiny dude is a terrible logician but an effective debater.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
The point was that women have more options outside of their city than they used to. Destiny tried to deny this, because his position is that women don't have more options than they used to before the internet, which is false.
Accessibility ≠ an option

I’ve DM’d Rihanna before, does that mean I was an option? An actual option has to go beyond the ability to be DM’d. The internet give more potential access to more people.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I dont like fnf or red pill shyt in general(more of the blackpill), but the fact yall are championing an man who defends saying the n word, downplays black music, has a relationship hetero men would not trade places with, is sad and shows how pissed off the shea butter crowd is, that the red pill influence is undeniable
To be fair, most folks aren’t defending him. What/who do he need defense from?

Folks are given him credit for outsmarting that dumb FNF rhetoric.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
So, the remedy is to debate and argue with them? To achieve what? Change their minds? :mjlol:
It depends on what you're trying to do and the setting. Sometimes there's no reason to argue with one, and other times, given the setting, there is for the sake of others to see.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Lmao yo why are

I’ve DM’d Rihanna before, does that mean I was an option? An actual option has to go beyond the ability to be DM’d. The internet give more potential access to more people.
Ding 🛎️

Them dudes said 30% to 50% of college women are getting flown out.

:mjlol:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
It depends on what you're trying to do and the setting. Sometimes there's no reason to argue with one, and other times, given the setting, there is for the sake of others to see.
I concede the bolded. What does them witnessing a debate with hoes do then?

Them same hoes aren’t going to like them now, probably despise them more.

Kids are literally being born everyday. Of all socioeconomic levels. Everyday! A lot of the “talking points” aren’t even based in reality.

This sh1t is just a way for said dudes to interact with women they’d otherwise be too shy to approach.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps

Another point to make is h03s get curved too. That’s why a lot of women are petrified of putting themselves out there.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
F&F have always made the most stereotypical and easily debunked and or self ethering arguments on the web.

“Men suffer more!”

“Men are loved less! It’s true!”

“Women have it easy!”

A 3yr old can out argue them. :mjlol:

Literally no lie was told here. All of that arguing stuff is just corny. These are easily admit-able things that only a fool would argue isn’t true.

Anyone who agrees with some destiny talking points is probably soft as hell in the first place.