Destiny cac destroying alpha red piller c00n Myron

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I said on par with his wife you fukkin retard, I never said his wife was all that in the first place.

:camby:

You always been a cokehead cac fakkit, you don't know shyt about me.
You the deranged weirdo cac so ugly you scared to
Post your picture :dead: you probably like being pegged along with your idol destiny, fukkin weirdo :scust:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yo
Somewhat related

Angry black woman embarrasses BGS Imor (prominent redpill 'intellectual' in the manosphere)

2:03:00 - 2:15:00 (made him rage quit)

Highlights
2:08:20 - "going back and forth with these anti-intellectuals, google phds, nikkametry"
2:09:04 - "your EGOS are in the way! it's your EGOS that's causing you to lose women! 10 years online blaming women. Black women DONT WANT YOU anymore"
2:09:30 - he appears to be crying
2:09:34 - "you can get angry, you can get silent all you want...."

jeez..

YO- 01:13:00 thru the end. The last ~80-90min. That needs to be listened to, forreal.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You the deranged weirdo cac so ugly you scared to
Post your picture :dead: you probably like being pegged along with your idol destiny, fukkin weirdo :scust:
My picture been posted, we can ban bet who's really a cac right now.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Destiny also said women don't like most guys because they are more selective and thoughtful in who they choose. I've seen women entertaining messages from good looking guys that were disrespecting them to their face, There's nothing thoughtful about choosing the best looking or richest person, and that doesn't mean the woman loves the guy. Man, this guy is an idiot, and so are you guys. Part of being a great debater is having the stuff you say hold up to scrutiny once the babbling is over. Literally everything he said was wrong, which is why you guys can't name one good point he made.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Oh yea man, super hot model :stopitslime:

These the insanely hot women you think he on huh :stopitslime:

You always been a certified weirdo

Snowman needs to lay off his product if he thinks those chicks are above average.

:scust:

Are you fukking serious homie? this board has fallen that far that this is your response to me telling this CAC that if he said them hard ER jokes IRL he would be dealing with those consequences physically? @Paper Boi the fukk goin on here?

Dude is a Destiny stan and follower. Thinking that we supposed to sit there and have a cordial debate with a racist on the reason why we should accept him calling us 'n-ers'.

He is a weirdo.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He ain't wrong about that first video. He just stick to his narrative and that's gonna piss off most men.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Snowman needs to lay off his product if he thinks those chicks are above average.

:scust:

Dude is a Destiny stan and follower. Thinking that we supposed to sit there and have a cordial debate with a racist on the reason why we should accept him calling us 'n-ers'.

He is a weirdo.
I never said any of those girls was anything but on par with his wife, this entire back and forth started because I said he lives a demonic life style he doesn't preach, yall started coming at me demanding proof and now calling me a stan because I posted it?

fukk outta here breh.
:mjlol:

I already said that the cac was an open racist in this thread.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He isn't wrong but knowing he is a cuck makes it even more funny cause his girl does the same thing he is arguing against :pachaha:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
So thecoli is now dikkriding this idiot.

Thecoli is turning in LSA.

Destiny does his research and actually speaks logically. That's why he constantly destroys these manosphere dumb dumbs who just repeat the bs their audience wants to hear.
Yaaas Queennnn. That's why he said what he said about jazz. Very logic...

FOH. :camby:

He's no different from these other two idiots: they both spew nonsense. He only talks better than them.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Destiny also said women don't like most guys because they are more selective and thoughtful in who they choose. I've seen women entertaining messages from good looking guys that were disrespecting them to their face, There's nothing thoughtful about choosing the best looking or richest person, and that doesn't mean the woman loves the guy. Man, this guy is an idiot, and so are you guys. Part of being a great debater is having the stuff you say hold up to scrutiny once the babbling is over. Literally everything he said was wrong, which is why you guys can't name one good point he made.

The divorce rates being damn near 50% suggests that selection is akin to a flip of a coin, i.e. not stringent, or better yet, it is based on superficiality which would prove FnF's point.

And when we look at who files for divorce and really get into the weeds we see interesting patterns. 1) women filing more than men (defeats Destiny's point), and 2, men filing more if the wife becomes ill (defeats Destiny's point again). The latter is some sucker shyt on the man's part, but if a woman is as selective and thoughtful as Destiny suggests then we shouldn't see such a high divorce rate.

Even if he wanted to bring up that the reason women divorce more is because men cheat, then again, it shows that selection is poor and they aren't selecting based on something deeper than superficiality.

No matter how you slice it rates of divorce don't support Destiny's point in the first clip.

I did not watch the other clips.

:manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I never said any of those girls was anything but on par with his wife,
yeah-ok.gif

dont back track now destiny stan

IRuC3cQ.png

you have by far the most posts in this thread.. this the most active thread you ever been in.. you addicted to this thread like you addicted to getting pegged like your hero destiny it seems :dame:

Wrong, Destiny has ran through half the twitch women and constantly tells his wife that he wouldn't hesitate to drop her. He's literally known for fukking all of the twitch bytches.
you was bragging on this mans dikk like it was your hit list :scust: now you trying to back track saying he wasnt knocking dimes down but you was saying his hit list was impressive

when I said his hit list was nerdy ugly girls you replied with;

I don't care about the type you THINK he runs through.

here you are again, bragging about who hes knocked down :usure:

Dude openly fukks a ton of women all the time. He was just recently involved in drama because he fukked the ceo of ridge wallet's girlfriend.

And what did those women look like? :mjlol:
valid question @Jazzy B.
lets see how this dweeb peg lover responds @5n0man

Go look them up, none of them were ugly.
oh but now you saying that those girls are nothing ? just a few posts ago you said none of them was ugly :laff:

you just as weird as your hero destiny, you probably dyed your hair blue to look like an idiot like he does

the fact you linked these ugly ass bytches to try to prove none of them was ugly lets us know what quality of p*ssy you getting if you gettin any at all.. you always been an edgy angsty weirdo on this forum wouldnt shock me in a bit if you was a certified 40 year old virgin

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I'm saving this thread and bringing it back when the mask falls off this guy again so the people stanning him can't run from it.
I'm so glad I let this thread go on because it really exposed the kind of people on here.

This is a white guy who uses the n-word (with a hard 'r') and defended it :

shyts on black achievement in music by saying blues, 99% copied from European classical music and black music appropriated white music:

Hangs out with white supremacists:
maxresdefault.jpg

And even more:

I mean really now.
tenor.gif

A lot of y'all are so obvious and pathetic. Please kill yourself. :hhh:

Edit: And even more, where is this kind of reaction when someone goes at divestors? Where is this reaction when someone goes at Cynthia G, who has been given platforms on Fox Soul and so on. Instead we get people who literally share her videos on here even after she has advocated for the aborting of black male fetuses. I mean really now. Many of y'all are more useful to this earth dead in the ground than alive. Bush me for that. I'm not sorry because it is true. :manny:

Last edited: