Destiny cac destroying alpha red piller c00n Myron

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Literally no lie was told here. All of that arguing stuff is just corny. These are easily admit-able things that only a fool would argue isn’t true.

Anyone who agrees with some destiny talking points is probably soft as hell in the first place.
What’s considered suffering to you from a man’s POV?

Men are loved less but Snoop told a generation of men to not love these h03s.

Women have it easier but marriages are decreasing, divorces are increasing (initiated by them), and they’re still having babies.

Men have their video games and anime or whatever hobbies.

Men can just leave and start new lives or grow up late and be alright. Women rarely have that luxury.

Last edited:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
To be fair, most folks aren’t defending him. What/who do he need defense from?

Folks are given him credit for outsmarting that dumb FNF rhetoric.
Shouldnt take much to find someone without that baggage to be able to debate fnf(they seem like the type to only go by soundbites and wouldn't know how to articulate their arguments), instead of promoting someone who also hates black people too.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
you have by far the most posts in this thread.. this the most active thread you ever been in.. you addicted to this thread like you addicted to getting pegged like your hero destiny it seems :dame:
That happens when multiple people try to argue with you.
you was bragging on this mans dikk like it was your hit list :scust: now you trying to back track saying he wasnt knocking dimes down but you was saying his hit list was impressive

when I said his hit list was nerdy ugly girls you replied with;
Yall were the ones demanding to see the women he fukks, I never said anything about dimes.
here you are again, bragging about who hes knocked down :usure:
Here you are being a dishonest fakkit.
Why not post the other part of that post?
you just as weird as your hero destiny, you probably dyed your hair blue to look like an idiot like he does

the fact you linked these ugly ass bytches to try to prove none of them was ugly lets us know what quality of p*ssy you getting if you gettin any at all.. you always been an edgy angsty weirdo on this forum wouldnt shock me in a bit if you was a certified 40 year old virgin
And you're a druggie cac fakkit.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Shouldnt take much to find someone without that baggage to be able to debate fnf(they seem like the type to only go by soundbites and wouldn't know how to articulate their arguments), instead of promoting someone who also hates black people too.
:yeshrug:

Maybe it’s just the clips. Y’all act liking dudes are seeking out his merch now.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Men are loved less but Snoop told a generation of men to not love the h03s.

Women have it easier but marriages are decreasing, divorces are increasing (initiated by them), and they’re still having babies.

Men can just leave and start new lives or grow up late and be alright. Women rarely have that luxury.

:what: You just made up some shyt

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Specify what’s made up.

Don’t bother some of these brehs here are socially retarded and genetic dead ends. If a fukking Klansmen was mouthy off about ain’t shyt bytches would be yapping “he’s right! Maybe the Klan wasn’t so bad after all!” Poor excuses for black men some of these brehs.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Specify what’s made up.

Men are loved less but Snoop told a generation of men to not love the h03s.

Who gives a damn about hoes?

(Whose fault is that?)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t bother some of these brehs here are socially retarded and genetic dead ends. If a fukking Klansmen was mouthy off about ain’t shyt bytches would be yapping “he’s right! Maybe the Klan wasn’t so bad after all!” Poor excuses for black men some of these brehs.

And some of you brehs are marks white knights simps and licks :blessed: Carry on but don’t be upset that everyone isn’t in the same trick bag as you and the thing that’s even more offensive is women don’t even like weak ass dudes like that. Real Women want honesty.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Black woman in this thread giving props to that racist Destiny because he talks down to redpill clowns. Who that poster on here who destroyed him?

Women hate when "undesirable" men get any kind of valuable knowledge or leverage in this simp-infested dating game. Some people hate the concept of Red Pill so much that they willing to side with blue haired cuckold racist CAC simps.

I actually find Fresh and Fit to be cringe worthy c00ns, but y'all basically defending white supremacists over anything that represents mental emancipation for lost men.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
And some of you brehs are marks white knights simps and licks :blessed: Carry on but don’t be upset that everyone isn’t in the same trick bag as you and the thing that’s even more offensive is women don’t even like weak ass dudes like that. Real Women want honesty.

Uhhh breh i been in a relationship for almost 8 years now I don’t need to simp for nobody

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Destiny does his research and actually speaks logically. That's why he constantly destroys these manosphere dumb dumbs who just repeat the bs their audience wants to hear.

Pretty much, he does some research and has his arguments locked, going against these dumb dudes.

Don’t think I’ve seen him go against anybody that could really that could pose a threat to him.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

Men are loved less but Snoop told a generation of men to not love these h03s.

in general the issues of men are glossed over.
society has been catering to women the past 15 or so years.
you can see it culturally all over.

TLDR is men are unhappy in their younger years but if they work on themselves (often alone) their later years will vastly improve.
the men who either dont raise their status (money/professionally) will have a hard time.

Women have it semi easy in their younger years but life gets much more difficult on the other side of 35 if they dont have that family unit.

Women that fell for the sales pitch of modern feminism will pay for it in their later years.

We will see a rise in female unhappiness as the current generations age.
Im 40 and can already see it happing to women in my age group.
Many of them are admitting society has gone too far in one direction and they have regrets.