"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We don't like kirk to end games but what's our other option?

Dunleavy at times is invisible and giving us nothing on either end of the floor

Brooks is hit or miss but is a turnstile on defense

Snell can be left on the court by himself and would still be either afraid to shoot or bricking everything

Doug plays hot potato makes bad turnovers and his shot is in the gutter right now

Like it or not, kirk might just be our best option out there with rose, Jimmy pau and Noah or taj.

Could Niko at the 3 work?
Dunleavy has been solid this year.

This GS game, Thibs made a PERSONAL decision to bench him because he mouthed back at him. Thibs acting like a bytch, and it low key hindered the Bulls ability to cut the lead in the 4th. Jimmy should have been on Klay in the 4th, period. NOT Hinrich. Klay got any shot he wanted, and then when they put Klay in pick and roll, Kirk died on the screens and that shyt forced Green's man to overhelp and then bam, he hits another 3.

Jimmy's defense would of allowed the big to stay more honest with him on Klay. With Kirk on him, we were basically handicapped.

And Iguodala doesn't even need anybody on him and he'll still be out there bricking. Thibs could of even put Kirk on him in the 4th since he was obviously not subbing Dunleavy back in the game

Ezra

Daps
I mean fukk. Last time we had a good trade chip, they let Asik walk instead of eating salary for a bit and getting assets for him.

Front office is shyt

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pre- hamstring injury 5 games, 9/24, 37.5% 3pt shooting % 25/30 Free throw shooting

Post- hamstring injury 7 games, 14/46, 30.4% 3pt shooting % 17/24 Free throw shooting

When you look at this small sample size, it's obvious what is going on...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pre- hamstring injury 5 games, 9/24, 37.5% 3pt shooting % 25/30 Free throw shooting

Post- hamstring injury 7 games, 14/46, 30.4% 3pt shooting % 17/24 Free throw shooting

When you look at this small sample size, it's obvious what is going on...
Rose is going to keep pulling 3s... we just have to hope he just starts making them shyts
:dead:

1 of 7 tonight from 3.

The main problem for me, is that when he does decide to drive after shooting from distance all game, he's not in rhythm. I think he drove to the rim in the half-court set twice in the 4th quarter. The first time, he had the ball knocked off his knee, and the 2nd time he missed a layup.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I honestly think Derrick is healthier than we think and he's trying to figure out how to dial back his game a little bit...

Basically what we have all been wanting him to do for years.. Kinda hard for a nikka thats been attacking his entire life..

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
We don't like kirk to end games but what's our other option?

Dunleavy at times is invisible and giving us nothing on either end of the floor

Brooks is hit or miss but is a turnstile on defense

Snell can be left on the court by himself and would still be either afraid to shoot or bricking everything

Doug plays hot potato makes bad turnovers and his shot is in the gutter right now

Like it or not, kirk might just be our best option out there with rose, Jimmy pau and Noah or taj.

Could Niko at the 3 work?

Niko can't play the 3. He is too slow. Wish he could tho.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly think Derrick is healthier than we think and he's trying to figure out how to dial back his game a little bit...

Basically what we have all been wanting him to do for years.. Kinda hard for a nikka thats been attacking his entire life..
Real shyt. He started the game off attacking the basket. Scored most his points in the 1st. Then went away from it. One complaint i have is he gets too comfortable standing when pau or jimmy are going to work. I know he's giving them space but that bogs the offense down.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
All this going in circles over what's really mediocre talent is useless

The true answer is the bulls who are supposed to be competing for a championship missed out on melo and couldn't find any creative way to bring in wings outside of rose and Jimmy who could compete on a championship level and instead elected to go with vet min additions and rookies/2nd year players. They made the front court crowded and got guys who probably need to be bench players here trying to be major contributors lead in to jimmy having to log 40 minutes a game.

Guys like Gerald green, Wilson chandler, Aaron afflalo (could have had him for pennies :snoop:) etc should have been got if we are serious about being contenders.

Instead we elect to go with snell and doug mcdermott. And dunleavy has to be a starter when he should really be off the bench.

Thus front office is just not that committed to winning it all as they are to balling on a budget.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not to jump the gun or anything but Zach LaVine is looking real nice in Minnesota as a starter. Again, it's only two games but damn we could use a guy like that.

Ezra

Daps
Not to jump the gun or anything but Zach LaVine is looking real nice in Minnesota as a starter. Again, it's only two games but damn we could use a guy like that.
I really liked LaVine, Rodney Hood and James Young for the bulls. They definitely could have gotten one of those guys with out trading up too