Reppin
NULL
Why didn't y'all bring back Augustine?
1981.png

:mjcry:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Thibs had a lil bytch fit with Dunleavy at the end of the 3rd quarter, Dunleavy said something back to him and Thibs benches him for the rest of the game.

:dead:

Basically wasted Jimmy's defense on Iguodala instead of pairing him up with Klay. Kirk Hinrich on Thompson in the 4th was a disaster

:pachaha: I peeped that.I think when dunleavy did that runner and got the charge and thibs said somethin and dunleavy yelled back "I was wide fukkin open!!!" :damn: and thibs was like :camby:

Taj did that same shyt last year.I hope he don't lose the players like skiles did

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Our offense is so damn stagnant

We slow pace as hell and allow teams to set on us and over pass and indecisive leading to many turnovers.

Thibs still won't choose a rotation that has got it going that night. We get it going and he subbing just because.

We flat out giving up too many damn points.

We can correct a lot of this it's still early in the season but damn I wanted that one and I'm tired of dropping games at home to good teams.

And it's becoming more clear we need another wing.
that was apparent 4 years ago:mjcry:we aren't winning shyt wit Mike fukking Dunleavy starting

Last edited:

Ezra

Daps
We signed Kirk for like 300k less than what DJ signed for with the Pistons.
Yes, but they serve different roles. you can't play DJ out there w Rose. Kirk is much more than a 2nd PG.

He's gives you at least a little perimeter D that Augustine does not.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
We got killed on fast break points

We made a ton of turnovers because our offense is not crisp and decisive mainly because it seems we still learning how to gel

Defensively we not creating enough turnovers that can lead to offense . We not scrappy enough and thibs rotations need to be better.

Fallacy

Replace the last name with an X
Daps
We suck at home. The rest of our games all year should just be away games.