cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I just want Rose to stop chucking threes. :mjcry:

Even if its just for Christmas. :mjcry:

Stop The Violence And The Threes. :mjcry:
The shyt is confusing for me because I can clearly see he playing not to get hurt again, which I don't like, but can't blame him because he sat out already and got a media fire storm set on him. So he playing extra cautious just to stay on the floor. In order to play that way and still be effective he has to settle for a lot of jumpers. :manny:

If he goes hard twist a ankle or pulls a hammy and has to sit out he gets called damaged goods and killed by chicago media. If he settles and scale it back to stay healthy he gets killed. It's really no win for him.

Daps
The shyt is confusing for me because I can clearly see he playing not to get hurt again, which I don't like, but can't blame him because he sat out already and got a media fire storm set on him. So he playing extra cautious just to stay on the floor. In order to play that way and still be effective he has to settle for a lot of jumpers. :manny:

If he goes hard twist a ankle or pulls a hammy and has to sit out he gets called damaged goods and killed by chicago media. If he settles and scale it back to stay healthy he gets killed. It's really no win for him.
He doesn't need to play in the paint to be more effective, while still being cautious. Taking more jumpers isn't the issue, it's where he's taking them from.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
all good , if you ever wanna run hit me up

@Populair been ducking me

This dude & this ducking talk gets me every damn time:pachaha:.....

Check the league thread when you get a chance, looks like we back :jawalrus:.

It's clear that Rose is going to need to dial it back a bit from 3. He seems to be falling more and more in love with it tho averaging almost 8 3's per over the last 5 games. I have no doubt that he'll find that happy medium over the course of an NBA season however, after missing pretty much 3 straight seasons.

Speaking of which, last game, he officially played more games this year than he did all of last season. He's currently chucking from 3, but damn I'm just happy to see him back out there.

Waited so long for this :mjcry:.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He doesn't need to play in the paint to be more effective, while still being cautious. Taking more jumpers isn't the issue, it's where he's taking them from.

Pretty much this. He attempted shots 11 during the Warriors game, which is respectable, but only made two. 7 of those 11 were 3s. :huhldup: And he only made 1 out of 7 3s. :huhldup:

Hornets: 5-12, 2-7 for 3s.

Mavs: 6-20, 4-11 for 3s.

He could be a much more efficient player if he stopped making the 3 point shot the de-facto shot he takes - we have the white guys on the roster for that. When I've seen Rose lately, I want him to just pass it up more for the wrong reasons.

Daps
Pretty much this. He attempted shots 11 during the Warriors game, which is respectable, but only made two. 7 of those 11 were 3s. :huhldup: And he only made 1 out of 7 3s. :huhldup:

Hornets: 5-12, 2-7 for 3s.

Mavs: 6-20, 4-11 for 3s.

He could be a much more efficient player if he stopped making the 3 point shot the de-facto shot he takes - we have the white guys on the roster for that. When I've seen Rose lately, I want him to just pass it up more for the wrong reasons.
This is happening at the right time of the season, where hopefully management can see this shyt ain't working and tell Rose
603159794.gif