"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Kirk is shooting 44% from 3's and plays solid he's obviously not as consistent as he was 8-9 years ago I rather have kirk than augustin.He had no business trying to defend a guard 4-5 inches taller thibs has a 6'7 guard with a 7'0 wing span who rots on the bench that might have been able to defend klay in the post better or bring dunleavy back in instead of putting him in the corner like a child.Thibs stubbornness at times is frustrating he rather run his players into the ground instead of making an occasional adjustment

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, then who fills kirks role? snell? fukk that.
What's Kirk's role?

As a pg, he's not creating offense for himself or others.

He's finally shooting well from the 3, but I'm expecting that to fall in line with his past years.

He's nowhere near the guy he was defensively.

The Bulls could've actually acquired a 2 guard during the offseason to play the 2 guard.

And so what if Rose/Augustin couldn't play extended minutes together. Augustin would've been the backup pg, his role isn't necessarily to play with the starting pg. Joseph and Parker didn't play much together, only when the situation called for it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Our offense is so damn stagnant
Noah has too much leeway IMO.

And he doesn't swing the damn ball when the first option in the high low post that they love to do isn't open. Noah gets the ball at the top of the key, he looks down to see if Gasol is open, if not, then he sits there while Jimmy or Rose do like 4 juke moves to either get the ball back at the 3pt line or do a back door cut. Meanwhile, the person on the opposite side of the floor is open and Noah could of just swung the ball.

I'm getting tired of seeing Noah do that backdoor pass that goes straight out of bounds because the cutter doesn't know WTF he's going to do with it.

I swear it seems like this happens every single game

:why:

Ezra

Daps
What's Kirk's role?

As a pg, he's not creating offense for himself or others.

He's finally shooting well from the 3, but I'm expecting that to fall in line with his past years.

He's nowhere near the guy he was defensively.

The Bulls could've actually acquired a 2 guard during the offseason to play the 2 guard.
Who? Shooting guard is the thinnest spot in the nba right now. Not a ton of quality out there willing to take the vet minimum. Ray Allen maybe? I'm just saying he's the lesser of a lot of evils.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
We need to make a trade, one of our bigs for a swingman.

Keeping all 4 means one doesn't get to play. Nothing was ran for Niko in his 8 minutes, didn't even get a shot up.
I said that at the beginning of the season. We have a log jam at the forward spot and clear holes in the wings but going to keep it as is with team #dontdoshyt and #wehaveenough

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who? Shooting guard is the thinnest spot in the nba right now. Not a ton of quality out there willing to take the vet minimum. Ray Allen maybe? I'm just saying he's the lesser of a lot of evils.

We've been talking about getting a sg since 2010, the only reason that talk has cooled now is because we converted Butler to a sg, but now we're lacking at the sf spot.

4 years is more than enough time to get 2 competent swingmen. We signed Kirk over Gerald Green a couple years ago.

We've got 4 good bigs, Butler, Rose and then a bunch of :ld:

No reason for Dunleavy to be playing 31mpg.

No reason for Kirk to be playing 25mpg.

No reason for Butler to be playing 40mpg.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Noah has too much leeway IMO.

And he doesn't swing the damn ball when the first option in the high low post that they love to do isn't open. Noah gets the ball at the top of the key, he looks down to see if Gasol is open, if not, then he sits there while Jimmy or Rose do like 4 juke moves to either get the ball back at the 3pt line or do a back door cut. Meanwhile, the person on the opposite side of the floor is open and Noah could of just swung the ball.

I'm getting tired of seeing Noah do that backdoor pass that goes straight out of bounds because the cutter doesn't know WTF he's going to do with it.

I swear it seems like this happens every single game

:why:
The noah point center shyt was cute last season but teams done adjusted to it. It's ineffective as hell now. All you have to do is lay off noah a couple feet and make him shoot that tornado shot. Then play the passing lane on that predictable ass back cut.

Our offense needs to get quicker and more decisive.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
We don't like kirk to end games but what's our other option?

Dunleavy at times is invisible and giving us nothing on either end of the floor

Brooks is hit or miss but is a turnstile on defense

Snell can be left on the court by himself and would still be either afraid to shoot or bricking everything

Doug plays hot potato makes bad turnovers and his shot is in the gutter right now

Like it or not, kirk might just be our best option out there with rose, Jimmy pau and Noah or taj.

Could Niko at the 3 work?

Ezra

Daps
We don't like kirk to end games but what's our other option?

Dunleavy at times is invisible and giving us nothing on either end of the floor

Brooks is hit or miss but is a turnstile on defense

Snell can be left on the court by himself and would still be either afraid to shoot or bricking everything

Doug plays hot potato makes bad turnovers and his shot is in the gutter right now

Like it or not, kirk might just be our best option out there with rose, Jimmy pau and Noah or taj.

Could Niko at the 3 work?
Mirotic would work v some teams. He certainly would have gotten roasted by Green or Iggy Tonight

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Through 20 games here's what I've seen from this team so far...

- Defense is kind of trash. They can turn it on at times, but overall, they aren't nearly as good as year's past. I'm not sure how this is possible though, because the Bulls unloaded the WOAT on the defensive end in Carlos Boozer, but somehow, the defense is still getting lit up a little too much for my liking.

- Rotation needs some work. You would think that with 4 quality bigs, that Thibs would be able to mix and match them better. Pau is playing too many minutes, Jimmy is playing too many minutes. This team is deep enough to not kill guys. But... Thibs gonna Thib

- Too many turnovers. The TOs that this team commits are pathetic and in a lot of cases unforced. They just give the ball away. And they'll continue to get that work if they keep on doing that shyt.

- Rose needs to activate his closer's mentality. I know it's still there, and I can kind of see him trying to let other guys eat... but in a lot of these games, he needs to force the issue a little more and not settle for the 3. It's great how Jimmy's progressed, and Pau has been rock solid. But Rose needs to find a way to be more of a factor late in games. He seems cool letting games be in the hands of Pau and Jimmy. He's still picking his spots, but I just want to see him score more in the 4th.

- Thibs still a stubborn ass muhfukka. It's been the same story with this guy since he's been here. He has the weapons and an open EAST to get to the Finals this year, if he stuck on being unreasonable with the way he's playing guys, and not playing guys then idk brehs.