Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
What fukks me up is it it seems like people legitimately JUST put two and two together and realized that PvP support was going to Marathon instead of Destiny. Ain't got a new map in who knows how long, and what the fukk you think all these PvP team people who didn't leave the company but weren't working on Destiny were doing? :skip:

But even with that, I can almost guarantee that they have data that showed early on that PvP was lagging being PvE in engagement, and thus qualification for dev time and money.

But you definitely hit the nail on the head with saying that the pricing structure, as shytty as it is, is paying for the shyt they're asking for.

You want shyt to come out of the vault? Gotta pay for redesigns, and engineering to avoid the game ballooning in size again.

Want more substantial seasons? shyt ain't developing itself for free.

I think a lot of people drastically underestimate the cost of keeping a content faucet like Destiny going. I really wish there was a more streamlined way to pay for and manage stuff, but something like this was eventually going to happen, as it's the only outcome on the table when you try to give almost everyone what they want.
All I’m going to say is this model is way better than a subscription model.

I buy what I want, if I don’t want it, no sweat off my back.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im probably more mad at the fishing questline than anything else reddit talking about :mjlol:

They still mad? For real?

I refuse to take their anger seriously at this point. These motherfukkers complain about recycled and repurposed content, but watch videos where someone literally reads the TWAB, and tells them what to think about it. :dead:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Got the moon gm done....the boss room is harder than lightblade for now somewhat but overall lightblade is harder and the Mars gm overall is much easier than this one..

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
3 clears and still the rocket won't drop cuzz of the "bug" they won't fix this until the next time it's on rotation..smh

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
For the Destiny 2 is dying/dead crowd. I really be wondering what the hell are they comparing D2 to.

I understand the game has a some issues- stability needs to be addressed asap. And they could add a few more maps to the crucible.

But in comparison what game franchise is giving players the amount of new shyt like D2 on a yearly to quarterly to weekly basis.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
For the Destiny 2 is dying/dead crowd. I really be wondering what the hell are they comparing D2 to.

I understand the game has a some issues- stability needs to be addressed asap. And they could add a few more maps to the crucible.

But in comparison what game franchise is giving players the amount of new shyt like D2 on a yearly to quarterly to weekly basis.
destiny been dying literally every 6 months since the beta. even the rainbow 6 siege community can manage the feedback dialogue better

Daps
Reppin
London

I wouldn't compare Destiny to other franchises because when it really comes down to it Destiny isn't offering that much content. Pay for one month of FFXIV and you'll immediately start getting angry with Destiny when you compare cost and content.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Got my guilded in abou and 1 and half..took me 3 tries to get corrupted right..I swear once u get pass the elevator that strike is easy as hell, even the boss fight...anyway gonna farm in my titan and warlock for 2 hrs and out until next season lol

Daps
Reppin
London
:mjlol:

when your main go-to comp for destiny is the biggest mmo in the game, you really not making the point you think you are
Then who should compete against it ? Destiny has kept the gaze of millions of players for years yet somehow shouldn't be compared to the top dogs ? You take away Destiny's gunplay and what does it have ? Players think the game is dying is because after almost a decade Bungie still haven't gotten it right.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Then who should compete against it ? Destiny has kept the gaze of millions of players for years yet somehow shouldn't be compared to the top dogs ? You take away Destiny's gunplay and what does it have ? Players think the game is dying is because after almost a decade Bungie still haven't gotten it right.
almost a decade :dahell: list off the games that have stuck around as long. and of those, list the ones that have *grown* at the same time.

ppl don't even know how they sound on some of this.

games that are dying don't get a wave of "the game is dying" every few months. they just fukking die :laff: yal don't even realize the hamster wheel you're on. like destiny is battleborn or even outriders. i swear content creators can tell yal what to say word for word

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
  1. S tier audio design
  2. Great art direction (subjective)
  3. Customisation unseen in this type of game (buildcrafting)
  4. A tier narrative (when they're on)
  5. A myriad of activities, most of which are good
I'll shyt on Bungie all day, but pretending Destiny isn't a huge achievement in gaming is bogus, flaws be damned.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
  1. S tier audio design
  2. Great art direction (subjective)
  3. Customisation unseen in this type of game (buildcrafting)
  4. A tier narrative (when they're on)
  5. A myriad of activities, most of which are good
I'll shyt on Bungie all day, but pretending Destiny isn't a huge achievement in gaming is bogus, flaws be damned.
there's plenty of stuff to actually criticize with bungie - but dying game? straight up nonsense

same people complaining about cut content can't remember a single activity from Io and hated how outdated the last solstice event felt mechanically. cry about sunsetting but won't even look at a weapon if it doesn't have an origin trait anymore. say how there's nothing to do but speed run every activity fishing included on reset day.

they turning into the same kinds of folks as madden stans and don't even realize it :dead: