bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
:what: expansion just came out
:dead:

its technically pretty easy to do if u pre prepped plus the pinnacles are all plus 2 etc.......am still at 1795 with my warlock.....i pretty much only play comp to finish the glorious gilding lol..........

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: expansion just came out

It's not all that crazy for dedicated players to have hit the cap already. I think this was the smallest light level increase for a new expansion, for one. Also, most of them will bounty load for a bit before a new expansion comes out so as soon they get the seasonal artifact, they have them ready to turn in. Usually gets you a bunch of seasonal perk unlocks, bonus power levels from the seasonal artifact, probably a few engrams at vendors for infusion fodder, free levels in the battle pass (which gets you closer to unlocking the seasonal armor that can be used for boosting), and probably real close to the "complete eight bounties" powerful rewards. All without really even touching the campaign, which is meant to boost you anyway.

I think a few brehs in here raid normally, and might take a shot at the new one tomorrow while Contest is active. Not crazy for them to have at least one character at or close to the cap.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that whining about Bungie fukking around and accidentally making the game too hard just for the final boss of the new raid to get turned into a pack in two and a half hours. :dead:

Edit:

And now there are folks on the subreddit complaining that it was beaten too fast, was too easy, and more gear should've been nerfed. I swear these motherfukkers will never not be miserable.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
All that whining about Bungie fukking around and accidentally making the game too hard just for the final boss of the new raid to get turned into a pack in two and a half hours. :dead:

Edit:

And now there are folks on the subreddit complaining that it was beaten too fast, was too easy, and more gear should've been nerfed. I swear these motherfukkers will never not be miserable.
motherfukkers who ain't even off work yet talking about "raid too easy"

same handles complaining about shyt being too hard :mjlol:

persistently miserable

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
motherfukkers who ain't even off work yet talking about "raid too easy"

same handles complaining about shyt being too hard :mjlol:

persistently miserable
Yea it looks hard on contest mode for sure..but some folks are just this good that they made it look easy.

Even the super popular streamers are still stuck on the 3rd encounter..sooo

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yea it looks hard on contest mode for sure..but some folks are just this good that they made it look easy.

Even the super popular streamers are still stuck on the 3rd encounter..sooo
i got to lightfall late, but i did see a lot of the reactions up front so it kinda had me thinking things were different.

the very first mission let me know everything i need to know tho. the fact tormentors can grab you out of a bubbles, rifts, etc - i knew right there that the average player was getting COOKED :mjlol: mr sweetbusinessisallIneed stood no chance in legendary and 100% they were gonna stay mad until the next season at minimum.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
sweetbusinessisallIneed
the only legit complain i can agree on is the Mars nightfall on legend, that needs to be tuned. outside that campaign, lost sectors, and the rest is whateva lol

decent builds will make light work even 15,20 or 25 levels unders lol on all 3 classes

p.s i hate them sweetbusiness, bots nikkas in comp....useless players

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
the only legit complain i can agree on is the Mars nightfall on legend, that needs to be tuned. outside that campaign, lost sectors, and the rest is whateva lol

decent builds will make light work even 15,20 or 25 levels unders lol on all 3 classes

p.s i hate them sweetbusiness, bots nikkas in comp....useless players
:skip: you mean my cut and paste DPS build I saw on youtube isn't a one-size fits all solution or replacement for actual skill?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
:skip: you mean my cut and paste DPS build I saw on youtube isn't a one-size fits all solution or replacement for actual skill?
:manny: i mean , alot players dont use common sense in hard content, so even the most op build will suck with nikkas that lack skill, movement , decision making etc.....alot player dont taylor their gameplay to the opponent, in both pvp and pve so........

at the end day my complain is that the story was a mess and as a guy that loves narratives ect it disappointed me lol them reddit nikkas ( just suck) for the most part

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I just need the lost sectors light level lowered.

Legend Lost sector should really be at 1780 not 1830.

I can remember when I first started playing in season of Plunder I was able to get through lost sectors it took me about 10 minutes but I was able to do it.

Mind you, I have never been at pinnacle level in this game. But I was still able to get through the lost sectors last season, albeit at a way better time than season of plunder.

Just went through a lost sector yesterday bunker 15 and kept getting one shotted. :stopitslime:
With no improved drop rates this was a silly move.

Last edited: