Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a warning shot :youngsabo:

giphy.webp

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Finished the campaign with my warlock. For anyone having a hard time with Calus, here's a cheese way to do it, worked for me

F0nz0

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt even with the calus cheese , still took me a good day or two to get it right, the panic sets in once you try to get up from under.. can’t count how many times I just felll to my death 😅😩, once I was up on top I was sweatin hoping I wouldn’t accidentally slip through..

I need to explore strand a bit more, I’m still finding to be way more comfortable with my void wlock

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
While the narrative aspect of Lightfall was pretty underwhelming, I’m really liking the difficulty spike and QoL changes to loadouts and buildcrafting:ehh: Solo Legendary campaign was brutal tho:picard:

I got a couple PvE builds locked in so this week I’m gonna make a new Titan PVP build centered around either Dunemarchers or One Eyed Mask. Gonna have do some testing with both during this double xp crucible week before I decide which one to masterwork:jbhmm:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I know the narrative might have been inconsistent with this campaign but damn this expansion is really good.

The missions were out cold, especially the first mission, the boss fight was satisfying and the training mission was excellent.

Osiris was a really great support character, dude is fiery as fukk.

I know the Neomuna weapons were just reskinned Moon weapons, is that something that they have done in the past?

The Terminal Overload event is rewarding for strand meditations and red border Neomuna weapons but only for the ones dropping for that day.

The loadouts and armor mods revision is on point. Plus, the seasonal mods revision.

Strand goes pretty hard in the crucible and it is balanced on day one. The tangles don’t one shot but you chip damage an enemy or finish them off with it.

The grapple is hands down the best way to either get some where quick out get the fukk on quickly.

The newer difficulty is challenging but as a new light the light level system is a chore, it should have bigger intervals as you power up, like instead 1600 to 1601 to 1602, just do a 20/25 level increment that would be way better than the current.

Last edited:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
While the narrative aspect of Lightfall was pretty underwhelming, I’m really liking the difficulty spike and QoL changes to loadouts and buildcrafting:ehh: Solo Legendary campaign was brutal tho:picard:

I got a couple PvE builds locked in so this week I’m gonna make a new Titan PVP build centered around either Dunemarchers or One Eyed Mask. Gonna have do some testing with both during this double xp crucible week before I decide which one to masterwork:jbhmm:
Honestly the underwhelming aspect of the campaign was really that we didn’t get much information on what the veil is.

What the hell is a radial mast?

And more insight into strand.

That was the holes that had me scratching mind head.

Daps
Reppin
London
After playing the story for a second time I can see that this dlc is basically meant to tie the year over. The original Lightfall that they announced 3 years ago is not what we got this year. The Final Shape is what Lightfall was supposed to be.